Daily picks.

excellent gigilo thanks for that! managed to get a similar ew bet on whaileyy at 7/1 with stan james but they stung me with a 15p rule 4....anyone else get that?

Bound to be rule 4 with 6/1 non runner,i was still backing it after the non runner at equally good prices this some nice trades as well!!!Was never going to be bigger than 6/1 i thought it may go off even shorter,which it wouldv'e but for the gamble on iverbridge lad.

ah didn't realise harrison george didnt run, was going on Mac Gille Eoin WD at 33/1...still a cracking bet, top man!

Think i've found quite an interesting horse tmr in Focail Eile, very interesting how his owner switches horse between stables, takes him to the likes of Quinlan and Osbourne for a while to run down the field and drop in ratings then returns them to Ryan and Boom!
This time last year was running well from 75, even took in a class 3 conditions race, goes well on heavy over 1m record 115 but quite a coincedence how he's won 1st time out for Ryan twice from 58 and 66, also won on good for him from 67, followed by 2 seconds 73,75. Back to lowest mark again tmr 58, have a look at his last run at Wolver ridden by Kelly, dropped in at the rear and kept him boxed in all the way around, hands and heels with just a cursory tap 1f out, ran on well. I've had a bet at 12/1 and he's 8/1 now, interesting.:whistle:

Goes again today at Kempton. Took 8-1 last night, now 4-1, perhaps today is finally the day. In danger of following this one over a cliff!!

Yes Benny, i took 8/1 last night pleased to see its been backed, doesn't look a great race must have an ew chance. Would have fancied Sir Bruno if over 7fs and might have a little bet on that one as well to hopefully trade out IR!

Good luck SJ.

I thought the front two looked cramped odds so backed Striker Torres @ 11.0 in the hope he's better than his namesake.

Put in a trade @ 4.6 in the hope George will sit and look to have plenty under him.

About time too....................................................................Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!:lol::lol:

Well done with the winner stew,i wouldn't have backed it at 20s looked so slow last time out the main thing is it won!!

No chance this going off 8/1 last time out going off far to quick when trying to make all at lingfield would in all probability won that race if held onto a bit longer,was a very strange ride although still only beaten 1 3/4ls.His two previous c/d runs at was 4th to emkanaat behind two 80 and 78 rated horses the time of the race a respectable 1m26.96,previous to that was 2nd to majuro,majuro runner up to colonel maddox yesterday in a decent claimer.That day at wolves beaten a nk by majuro but having amoure medici behind in third winner since and runner up to arctic lynx off 83 again the time decent 1m27.42,a few in the race look equally as good but he has the course form and although he may not win looks a cracking trade unless there's a lot of money for living leader i can't see this going off bigger than 4-1 9/2 tops with kirby riding for bailey!!

Quite dat tomorrow

1pt trade damika 14/1 ppower!!

Out at average of 10.5!!

Put that up early this afternoon,got no accounts left now either so just left that small bet running on!Just be using everyone elses accounts from now on!:ninja:

The other one tomorrow catching my eye was haftohat,ran 1m28.79 on debut winning cosily cut across second fav against it tomorrow ran 1m28.09 on the same card.Haftohat has an 8 pound pull for that .70 3 1/2ls plus there looked a fair bit of improvement to come,the price of 3/1 has put me off slightly for once raced horse on handicap debut.I was hoping to see 4/1 but trained by botti it was unlikely,if he doesn't improve for debut then it looks like cut across and fayr hall could be the two alternatives almost identical times on the clock and form.

Back