Daily picks.

Must be desperate betting in this but one was off the to follows and the other looksd the danger.
1pt trade clapped 3/1 sjamres,victor

1pt trade temple road 7/2 victor corals!!

Last edited:
These two may be backed exclusively to the rest,temple road looks like he may still be open to improvement comeback run after 4 months was ok,om his lingfield run upsided 60 horses if he could show that ability would be a strong favourite for this race.Will be interesting to see if that was a one off or whether he really is infact a very well handicapped horse.
Clapped ran ok last time out just touched off by bull runj rated 65 off levels,the run looked a bit suspicious at the ratings but was only .10 slower than the wel handicapped commanche winning off 59 on the same card and 1 3/4ls clear off 59 rated loyal royal on that run should be well in wth these.I'm going to have a reverse fcast the pair if they don't shorten to much and have two small fcasts with valdaw,has some good runs and the run at chepstow was good over 5fs better than this race,no aw form over these trips.

Last edited:
Hard to see why Temple road is under 3/1 and horse who finished in front of it lto is 33/1 Dixie Gwalia, Martin Lane is 133 on it, have a little ew for me!

I think The Noble Ord looks a value e/way bet in the 5:15 @ 14/1 - is last race looks good on times and a few who have come out of it have performed well - I expect him to come late and fast as his stle of running suggests he'll be held up. May be worth backing in running?

Mr knightley ran in the second div of two races that were run in quick times at lingfield,his was slightly sl;ower than lucky marks but he wouldv'e finished upsides hoover second and infront of efistorm if he'd run in that division.They both have already won this week,efistorm today,the current fav percy pinto if taking a strict line through norwegian reward winner since directly behind him at lingfield and beating fonterutoli on winning run would have a bit in hand of [percypinto in tomorrows race.Tomorrow he has the plum draw in 1 a lot of the form horses are drawn wide,is 2/7 at kempton has won by 10ls over this c/d previously crowley rides and i expect he will be heavily backed on his last bit of form!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH Those times and formlines looked brilliant!!!!!:lol::lol:;)

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHH Those times and formlines looked brilliant!!!!!:lol::lol:;)

I was shouting "Not too far"

Must be desperate betting in this but one was off the to follows and the other looksd the danger.
1pt trade clapped 3/1 sjamres,victor

1pt trade temple road 7/2 victor corals!!

Forecast nailed.... zzzzZZZZZZZZZZ so predictable :rolleyes:

These two may be backed exclusively to the rest,temple road looks like he may still be open to improvement comeback run after 4 months was ok,om his lingfield run upsided 60 horses if he could show that ability would be a strong favourite for this race.Will be interesting to see if that was a one off or whether he really is infact a very well handicapped horse.
Clapped ran ok last time out just touched off by bull runj rated 65 off levels,the run looked a bit suspicious at the ratings but was only .10 slower than the wel handicapped commanche winning off 59 on the same card and 1 3/4ls clear off 59 rated loyal royal on that run should be well in wth these.I'm going to have a reverse fcast the pair if they don't shorten to much and have two small fcasts with valdaw,has some good runs and the run at chepstow was good over 5fs better than this race,no aw form over these trips.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FULL HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Today, 3:04 PM #3304
BennyB

:lol::lol::D

There was no trade involved for me on the last race as i'd backed it ew with 7 firms,all new accounts set up by my brother on saturday,4 days in there will be non left after todays racing.Just when i was starting tothink the luck was going against me some of them wouldv'e been bog as well think i'll be struggling to bet again for awhile!

Back