Daily picks.

Sir ivor just needed the break i knew when it got beat the form and times made no sense i was looking at a 7f race light burst won when sir ivor won on the same day over a mile,he still looked extremely well handicapped as he won easy that day.I think he had 6 races in a month he's out again on Wednesday and could win again although will be taken on by alpha tauri applebys got the lockmaster in same race its not impossuible they could fight out the finish.[/QUOTE]

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :lol::lol: Miles cleat on times and the fcast took 10/1 and 5/1 WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH That'll do me till Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:;)

Sparky should've been on the fcast;)only bet I had intention of doing over the next few days with the amount of meetings,alpha tairi was even 4th and franked the formlines and times I was using!!

18:30 Windsor, 22 Apr 20136f
Sbobet.com Handicap (Class 3) (4YO plus)
Winner £7,439 - 15 ran
Good

Archive Video
Weighed In

Result Future Form Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 12. Nocturn (7)ATR Tracker 4/1 Fav 4 8 - 13p1 William Buick
J Noseda
took keen hold, chased leader, edged left 2f out, challenged and upsides when edged left inside final furlong, driven to lead post
2 nse 2. Poole Harbour (IRE) (14)ATR Tracker 20/1 4 9 - 5 S M Levey
R Hannon
chased leaders on outside, ridden to lead 1f out, ran on well, headed post
3 nk 5. Democretes (12)ATR Tracker 9/2 2Fav 4 9 - 4 R Hughes
R Hannon
held up in mid-division, headway over 1f out, not clear run when switched left and strong run final 100 yards, never quite going pace to reach leading pair
4 1 8. Harrison George (IRE) (2)ATR Tracker 10/1 8 9 - 2t K Fallon
P J O'gorman
chased leaders, driven along 2f out, stayed on same pace under pressure inside final furlong
5 1¼ 9. Frog Hollow (10)ATR Tracker 25/1 4 8 - 9 Matthew Lawson (5)
J M Bradley
towards rear, pushed along halfway, headway on outside over 1f out, kept on inside final furlong, no threat
6 shd 7. Charlotte Rosina (1)ATR Tracker 14/1 4 9 - 3h Dane O'Neill
R A Teal
led on rail, ridden and headed 1f out, no extra final 100 yards
7 ¾ 10. Ashpan Sam (8)ATR Tracker 33/1 4 8 - 13 Liam Jones
J L Spearing
chased leaders, challenged and every chance when slightly hampered entering final 2f, stayed chasing leaders, weakened inside final furlong
8 1¼ 14. Links Drive Lady (11)ATR Tracker 12/1 5 8 - 13 S De Sousa
D K Ivory
outpaced towards rear, never threatened
9 nk 13. Gladiatrix (6)ATR Tracker 7/1 4 8 - 8 Michael J M Murphy (5)
B R Millman
chased leaders 4f
10 ½ 1. Elusive Flame (13)ATR Tracker 8/1 4 9 - 7 R L Moore
D R C Elsworth
held up towards rear, headway over 1f out, pushed along plugged on same pace and no impression inside final furlong
11 3¾ 11. Jack My Boy (IRE) (5)ATR Tracker 33/1 6 8 - 8v D J Bates (5)
P D Evans
held up towards rear, never involved
12 ¾ 15. Italian Tom (IRE) (4)ATR Tracker 50/1 6 8 - 10 D E Egan (3)
R Harris
not much room leaving stalls and always towards rear
13 1¼ 16. My Kingdom (IRE) (3)ATR Tracker 20/1 7 8 - 10t David Probert
S C Williams
in touch on rail, pushed along halfway, soon lost place
14 1¼ 6. Lexi's Hero (IRE) (9)ATR Tracker 6/1 5 9 - 3 J P Spencer
E A L Dunlop
steadied start, held up in rear, never involved
15 3¾ 4. Barons Spy (IRE) (15)ATR Tracker 66/1 12 9 - 4 Jim Crowley
R J Price
mid-division on outside, pushed along halfway, soon weakened
3. Mezzotint (IRE) (16)ATR Tracker Non Runner 87

Off Time:18:31:51

Frog hollow,Harrison george

Frog hollow formerly with clive cox at one time looked to be going on to better things 3rd to rewarded and archbishop may 2012 off 90.Has been disappointing since that run slowly coming down the weights,has changed stabkles now with bradley.Was an eyecatcher at wolves behind tarooq 4 runs back finishing strongly over 6fs to be nearest finish and tonight the only real runner to come off the pace and finish 5th running on to unexposed sprinters.He doesn't look one to trust completely but think he's worth following for a while after this run and maybe a very stiff 6fs or 7fs running off an all time low mark of 83.
Didn't think i'd be putting harrison george up as one to follow but the last two runs have caught the eye.Penultimate run at donny was 8th of 20 in a hot handicap led then passed by a 1/2 dozen runners only to run on again looking to be in need of further.That form was franked today by york glory winning a decent handicap at ponte two places infront of harrison george at donny.Tonight was up with the pace throughout and on the drying ground although looking beat a furlong out was finding again at the finish,he looks in really good form and maybe a step up to 7fs will be the key last win october 2010 over 7fs on sft ground.If he's going to win will be now off just a mark of 85 lowest mark since july 2008.

Has since run a very good 5th to hallelujah in better race than tomorrows Robert tatrt takes off 5 pound,he has a poor draw but has run well over c/d before.As ong as he keeps going off double figure prices I will be backing him,his forms been riock solide behind some progressive horses and just needs a bit of luck to pick one of these up.

Out at 9.0!

Last edited:
There are a few in the catterick race that catch the eye at the weights but waseem farris looks likely to be heavily backed after a massive eyecatching run at thirsk.He was cantering over the field after 2fs and throughout the race never getting a run an unlucky loser,the 4th jack luey won on Monday at thirsk.Penultimate run had stayed on strongly behind bedloes island at thirsk on faster ground.It maybe that he's difficult to win with as has looked unlucky twice in 3 runs and he's drawn 9 but they may come astands side on the ground and could be an advantage, that was such an eyecatching run last time on slower ground have to give him a chance.

Last edited:
1pt trade Harrison George 12/1 365!!Will back again If bigger

Might be some rain in the area from lunchtime tomorrow, which wouldn't do his chances any harm. The outsider of the field Rocky Reef would also appreciate it, dropped to a mark of 80 after 2 runs for new connections, he sluiced up by 10 lengths at Doncaster prior to those runs off a mark of 74 (Apprentice race, jockey claiming 5). Whether tomorrow is the day or not, the market may give some indication, high as 33/1, low as 18/1. Many have already been shortened in this race.

Giggsy, what did you make of the winner of Frog Hollows race Nocturn's next run? I think he still has plenty in hand despite a 3lb rise for finishing second. 25/1 for the Wokingham.

Nocturn wasn't stopping just miss rally is probably good enough to run in listed races on the day,still open to loads of improvement actually looked much improved after the Windsor run.

Steve rocky reef I put on here when I put it on here at 12/1 that day was one of my best on here I had a 600/1 treble that day ,that day it ran a second quicker than captain ramius and was over 2.3 secopnds quicker than the second div.It's already on the to follows with a write up on here a few months back,but I havn't got a clue where it is.Don't understand why it left the balding stable as it would be impossible to have given it a mark on those times.

Out at 2.98 waseem farris

Last edited:
Doncaster Result
27 Oct 2012
1:25 » Universal Recycling Apprentice Handicap (Div I) (Class 5) (0-75, 3yo) 7f Soft
£2,911.05, £866.25, £432.90, £216.45

WATCH RACE - 25p
RESULTRATE RACEShow all comments in running Show all pedigrees HORSE/SP AGE WGT TRAINER/JOCKEY OR TS RPR

« 1 7 Rocky Reef 5/1 3 9-1 v Andrew Balding 74 * *
b g Danbird (AUS) - Leah's Pride (Atraf) Daniel Muscutt5
Tracked leaders, headway and close up halfway, led over 2f out, soon clear, easily (tchd 9-2)

« 2 3 10 Al's Memory (IRE) 17/2 3 8-10 David Evans 67 * * »
b g Red Clubs (IRE) - Consensus (IRE) (Common Grounds) Nathan Sweeney3
Held up towards rear, switched to outer and headway 3f out, ridden over 2f out, stayed on to take 2nd just inside final furlong, no chance with winner (op 10-1 tchd 11-1 and 8-1)

« 3 5 2½ Be My Rock 4/1 3 9-7 Rae Guest 75 * *
b f Rock Of Gibraltar (IRE) - Supa Sal (King's Best) Jamie Jones
Held up in rear, headway 2f out, soon ridden, stayed on final furlong (tchd 7-2)

« 4 2 1¾ See Clearly 8/1 3 9-1 p Tim Easterby 69 * * »
b f Bertolini (USA) - True Vision (IRE) (Pulpit) Daryl Byrne
Close up, led halfway, ridden along and headed over 2f out, soon driven and weakened approaching final furlong

« 5 11 ½ Man Of My Word 33/1 3 8-23 p Scott Dixon 61 * * »
b g Milk It Mick - Promised (IRE) (Petardia) Jordan Uys5
Led, headed halfway, ridden along well over 2f out, soon one pace (tchd 40-1)

« 6 12 ½ Red Trump (IRE) 11/1 3 8-9 Charles Hills 63 * *
b c Red Clubs (IRE) - Wolf Cleugh (IRE) (Last Tycoon) Matthew Lawson
Soon pushed along, in touch, ridden well over 2f out, never dangerous (op 14-1)

« 7 1 2¾ Albert Tatlock (IRE) 15/2 3 9-1 David Nicholls 72 * *
b g Antonius Pius (USA) - Double Precedent (Polish Precedent) Shirley Teasdale3
Chased leaders, ridden along well over 2f out, soon weakened (op 11-2 tchd 8-1)

« 8 8 1 Cynthia Calhoun 14/1 3 8-6 Clive Cox 65 * *
b f Exceed And Excel (AUS) - The Jotter (Night Shift) Ryan Tate5
Chased leaders, ridden along before halfway, soon weakened (op 16-1)

« 9 6 1¼ Baltic Bomber (IRE) 22/1 3 8-3 John Quinn 62 * *
b g Baltic King - Dieci Anno (IRE) (Classic Music) Kevin Lundie5
Chased leaders, ridden along 3f out, soon weakened (op 20-1)

« 10 10 2½ Gifted Dancer 7/2F 3 9-3 Henry Candy 71 * *
b f Cadeaux Genereux - Puteri Sas (IRE) (Fasliyev) Amy Scott
Held up in rear, effort well over 2f out, soon ridden and no headway (op 9-2)

« 11 4 2¾ Oakbrook 40/1 3 8-74 Ann Duffield 61 * * »
b g Indesatchel (IRE) - Statuette (Statoblest) Garry Whillans
Sligtly hampered start, always in rear (op 50-1)

11 ran TIME 1m 26.92s (slow by 2.72s

rocky reef

I put this up the day it won and was a very decent time winning off 74 been put up 11 pound for that win,on previous form now looks badly handicapped but the time at donny that day would suggest otherwise.The time was 2.5 seconds quicker than serene oasis winning the second div off 71 and a second quicker than captain ramius winning a slowly run race admittedly off 109 winning conditions race.The time also compared favourably to the rest of the card,although a 5yr old has only had the 9 runs on turf and maybe open still to improvement.

1pt trade waseem faris 10/30 ppower!!

Well backed, as you predicted, now a best priced 9/4. Also backed in the same contest is Lucky Numbers for the in-form David O'Meara. The stable seems to hit runs where they can do little wrong and have had 3 winners from their last 4 runners (though only 4 winners in their last 32), they have 6 in total this eve:

18:45 Musselburgh Rural Celebration
19:05 Catterick Madagascar Moll
19:35 Catterick Legal Bond
20:05 Catterick Lucky Numbers
20:35 Catterick Villa Royale
20:45 Musselburgh Silkelly.

That Rural Celebration in 18.45 Musselburgh should have a right chance. Ran a promising race first time up, stayed on like a train. Good to see Tudhope going there to ride it too.

Well backed, as you predicted, now a best priced 9/4. Also backed in the same contest is Lucky Numbers for the in-form David O'Meara. The stable seems to hit runs where they can do little wrong and have had 3 winners from their last 4 runners (though only 4 winners in their last 32), they have 6 in total this eve:

18:45 Musselburgh Rural Celebration 2nd (of 4!) 5/6
19:05 Catterick Madagascar Moll NR
19:35 Catterick Legal Bond UNP
20:05 Catterick Lucky Numbers WON 17/2
20:35 Catterick Villa Royale WON 2/1
20:45 Musselburgh Silkelly. WON 3/1

Good evening for the O'Meara yard.

Missed opportunity in that sprint two of the best handicapped and drawn 1,2,tomorrows cards look far to competitive and prices are lousy on everything I like.I might put a little preview of a few races from the 4 cards after wasting a whole day doing the form.Took some prices to small syakes done some multiples for an interest as well.

1pt trade Bogart 25/1 lads.

Bogart was running to a different level to these this time l;ast year a 4th to tiddliwinks in the duke of york may 2012 since then has seemed to regress showing very little nearer last than first on most runs.Last time out showed some encouragement when running 8th of 17 behind society riock leading till the fuirlong pole and the most interesting thing was the time.The winning time 1.04 seconds quicker than miss rally winning the handicap off 99 carrying 9-3.The time for bogart would've been similar and he carried more weight,he's never shown anything over 5fs but he had plenty of decent group runners in behind on last run on this track so at 25/1 worth a token bet.Infact he's probably one for the to follows over 6fs back in handicaps if he can just run to that form.

Last edited:
Haydock 2.10

Cono zur should lead this race from the 1 draw,likes the track 2/5 over c/d won the race last season by 3ls that race was no weaker than this and runs off same mark of 69.On fast ground he can run well in the mid 70s if he's allloed to dictate should run well,the race is full of rogues on the downgrade who were much better.On recent form and overall profile its impossible to positive about any of them as they never run two races alike,there are 16 runners on this ground I wouldn't be looking higher than a single figure draw.So that would put recent 2nd albaqaa in the frame and the extra furlong will suit,plus one at a bigger price barwick still only 14 lifetime runs 2/8 over the mile likes fast ground although will need them to go off pretty quick as usyually loses ground.

cono zur,albaqaa,barwick

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM 11/2 WJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHH Well donr e the tart!!!

Saloomys interesting after racing on the wrong side at ascot winning the race on that side as to follows write up,still very lightly race with just the 7 runs.Again looks to have a preference for fast ground beat stir trader at sailsbury last season on fm ground and runner up to signor sassi at Yarmouth on fast ground.Signor sassi has some nice formin better races than this so the form looks good.The rest of the field are really exposed bar one or two chooseday would lookin interesting on softer ground but the only other progressive runner polar venture runner up to yeoow at Kempton finishing strongly.There will undoubtedly be more to ciom.

saloomy,polar venture

The form from the 4th of may and another lightly raced gelding missippi just the 7 turf runs last time out travelled like the winner only to be touched off by enrol.The forms worked out really well with klynch 3ls behind in 4th winning twice since lastly off 87,another of my to follows was in behind mappin time.Mappin time has an 8 pound turnaround for 6ls but that was not a true reflection of the form as was badly hampered and wouldn't have been to far behind.He may not reverse the form but should be a lot closer,he also won on this card off a pound higher mark on this faster ground last seson pea shooters also run well here off higher marks on this fast ground and could be suited by step up in trip.

missippi,mappin time,pea shooter

Redvers and zacynthus have the best form in the book zacynthis won here last season off 2 pound lower mark while although redvers has some good form his run here when 5th to tamareen maybe the track doesn't suit.Two bigger priced runners jonny castle and sir Reginalds 3rd and 7th to cape classic fits in with the form of zacynthus.
zacynthus,redvers,jonny castle

york

The amateur riders race last race on the card the jock of maven has a record of 3/1/1 was second to rye house last time out the ground seems pretty irrelevant,although if there is rain it may lessen others chances in the race.Whispering warrior had only run on the aw till last run when staying on at newmaeket in a decent handicap has no form on softer ground but that was a promising run.

maven,whispering warrior

Goodwood

Lanark was looking a decent bet till the rains came although malchin mist let the form diown the maiden he was runner up in was run in a quicker time than aye aye digby winning off 76 at goodwood.Definitely one to follow whether the ground will suit tomorrow is an unknown,he's on my to follows.
lanark

Not going to make any picks as a few of these will come out but it maybe worth investing in some fcsts and tricasts on the lower draws all depending on prices.The highs seem to struggle when soft ground and last season in the bigger fields you could've had a bit of luck with the lower draws if you can find the prominent ryunners.As it stands the two favs 1 and 5 are drawn 1 and 2 could really do with one of them being taken out to find some better value.I'll be looking late on at this race.

Chester

If star lahib runs to his seasonal debut when second to docs legacy that would be very good form in the context of this race docs legacy since runner up to beaumonts party.Beaumonts party has been 3rd to sir john hawkwood and 2nd to mijhaar since off 94,also the time of the Donny race was 1.3 seconds quickrer than the other div won by eastern destiny.She didn't want to know last time out but would have a great chance on thiose formlines.This race is full of horses that aren't really stayers at least the better horses in the race,if star lahib doesn't run to form then it could well be a falsely run race and it could well turn into a more of a mile.Vainglory has some very good mile form and with laura pike riding I could well see him picking up this race run at a false pace on his best form.

star of lahib,vainglory

Gatepost has a touch of class a 3rd and 5th to Fulbright and 5th to miss rally in silver cup has dropped to a mark off 88 and is extremely well handicapped.The negative could be 2 runs here two poor runs but they were over 5fs and a mile the 6fs looks a the ideal distance.There appears to be a lot of pace in the race at least 5 that will make the running and yair hill still looks nicely handicapped with kevin ryan now training,race could be run to suit.
gatepost,yair hill

Looks a two horse race on paper riock solid form from mysterious man on all types of ground and Harvard n yale out of a decent race at ascot run in a decent time,although todaty totally different track.I can see there not being much between them.

Harvard n yale,mysterious man

Loads of pace in thuis race 5/6 front runners hardly any finishers would need a bit of a leap of faith with mabait but ran in this race last year off 95 when tihrs to imperial djay and Louis the pouis laura pike rides again off alowest mark since October 2009.

mabait

Last edited:
16:25 Ascot, 11 May 20136f
Espirito Santo Investment Bank Handicap (Class 4) (4YO plus)
Winner £5,175 - 25 ran
Good to Firm

Archive Video
Weighed In

Result Future Form Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Royal blue, white seams, royal blue cap, white star 13. Gabbiano (3)ATR Tracker 14/1 4 8 - 13 Robert Tart (5)
J Gask
race far side, held up, headway 2f out, chased leaders over 1f out, edged right inside final furlong, stayed on to lead final 100 yards
2 1 Beige, dark blue armlets, dark blue cap 19. Waking Warrior (2)ATR Tracker 33/1 5 9 - 1tp Amy Ryan
K A Ryan
raced far side, chased leaders, went 2nd in group overall and every chance inside final furlong, inside final furlong, kept on but not pace of winner final 100 yards
3 hd Red and white (quartered), halved sleeves, white cap 24. Dorback (6)ATR Tracker 40/1 6 8 - 12 Catherine Gannon
Violet Jordan
raced far side, led group and overall over 2f out, ridden over 1f out, joined for lead inside final furlong, headed and not pace of winner final 100 yards, lost 2nd post
4 ½ Yellow, blue sleeves and cap 11. School Fees (1)ATR Tracker 8/1 2Fav 4 9 - 5 R Hughes
Olly Stevens
raced far side, held up, headway 2f out, ridden and chased leaders over 1f out, stayed on under pressure inside final furlong, not pace of leading trio
5 ½ Yellow, red braces, chevrons on sleeves, yellow cap, red diamond 1. Apollo D'negro (IRE) (12)ATR Tracker 12/1 5 9 - 3
(ex6)v Ryan Tate (5)
C G Cox
raced far side and prominent, went 2nd in group inside final 2f and soon every chance, lost 2nd 1f out, no extra in 5th final 100 yards
6 1¾ Dark green, beige stars on sleeves 8. Saloomy (22)ATR Tracker 14/1 4 9 - 6 M Harley
J Butler
led near side group throughout, ridden and clear in group final furlong, no chance with leaders on far side
7 nk Maroon, white hoop, sleeves and cap 20. Rocket Rob (IRE) (9)ATR Tracker 20/1 7 9 - 1 J-P Guillambert
W J Musson
raced far side, held up in rear, headway over 1f out, stayed on inside final furlong, not reached leaders
8 nse Light green, red stars, red cap, light green star 21. Uprise (4)ATR Tracker 16/1 4 9 - 0 T P Queally
G G Margarson
raced far side, held up, headway over 1f out, stayed on inside final furlong, not pace ro threaten
9 hd Dark blue, yellow cross belts, collar and cuffs, striped cap 5. Lunar Deity (8)ATR Tracker 20/1 4 9 - 7p J Fortune
Eve Johnson Houghton
raced far side, held up, pushed along inside final 2f, headway when not clear run and switched left inside final furlong, stayed on, not reached leaders
10 ½ Emerald green, red seams, striped sleeves, quartered cap 6. Sir Pedro (16)ATR Tracker 16/1 4 9 - 7 William Carson
C Hills
raced far side, held up in rear, headway when not clear run briefly over 1f out, stayed on under pressure inside final furlong, never going pace to threaten
11 1¼ Orange, white spots on sleeves 2. Muhdiq (USA) (14)ATR Tracker 16/1 4 9 - 7 P Dobbs
M Murphy
switched left to race near side, held up, headway and switched right over 1f out, went 2nd in group inside final furlong and kept on, not pace of leaders far side
12 ¾ Royal blue, pink seams, white sleeves, pink seams, white cap 10. Clear Praise (USA) (13)ATR Tracker 33/1 6 9 - 5 S J Drowne
S Dow
raced far side, held up in touch, pushed along 2f out, ridden and weakened over 1f out
13 nk Light blue, dark blue star and star on cap 26. Pettochside (21)ATR Tracker 33/1 4 8 - 8t Saleem Golam
S C Williams
raced near side, chased leaders, pushed along over 2f out, went 3rd in group inside final furlong, no chance with leaders on far side
13 dh White, dark green braces, dark green cap 23. Creek Falcon (IRE) (10)ATR Tracker 5/1 Fav 4 8 - 9 D H Bergin (5)
D O'meara
raced far side, chased leading pair, ridden over 1f out, weakened inside final furlong
15 1 Black, white stars, red sleeves, black armlets, yellow cap 7. Tagula Night (IRE) (11)ATR Tracker 12/1 7 9 - 6th P Hanagan
D K Ivory
raced far side, chased leader until over 2f out, weakened 1f out
16 ¾ White, navy blue cap, white spots 4. Picture Dealer (7)ATR Tracker 33/1 4 9 - 7 P Cosgrave
G L Moore
raced far side and prominent, ridden and weakened over 1f out
17 shd Red, black chevron, black sleeves, red armlets, red cap, black diamond 12. My Kingdom (IRE) (18)ATR Tracker 20/1 7 9 - 4t Andrea Atzeni
S C Williams
raced near side, held up, headway 2f out, chased group leaders over 1f out, stayed on same pace inside final furlong
18 nse Black, red cross belts, diabolo on sleeves, quartered cap 17. Available (IRE) (17)ATR Tracker 16/1 4 9 - 3p F Norton
J Mackie
raced near side, ridden over 1f out, stayed on same pace final furlong
19 ¾ Royal blue, light blue cross of lorraine, light blue sleeves, royal blue diamonds, check cap 22. Annes Rocket (IRE) (19)ATR Tracker 33/1 8 9 - 0p J Quinn
J C Fox
raced near side, held up, headway over 1f out, stayed on same and no impression inside final furlong
20 hd Yellow, black braces, yellow sleeves, black spots, yellow cap, black star 16. Pick A Little (15)ATR Tracker 40/1 5 9 - 3 David Probert
Michael Blake
switched left to race near side, chased leaders, weakened ridden 2f out, weakened over 1f out
21 ½ Emerald green, yellow spots on sleeves, yellow cap 14. The Tichborne (IRE) (24)ATR Tracker 12/1 5 9 - 4v Jack Mitchell
R A Teal
raced near side, chased leaders, ridden and chased group leader over 2f out until inside final furlong, weakened and eased final 100 yards
22 nse Grey, light blue epaulets, light blue cap 15. Clear Spring (IRE) (20)ATR Tracker 25/1 5 9 - 4 N Mackay
J L Spearing
raced near side, chased leaders, ridden 2f out, weakened inside final furlong
23 9 White, black stars, striped sleeves and stars on cap 3. Italian Tom (IRE) (26)ATR Tracker 12/1 6 9 - 4 D E Egan (3)
R Harris
raced near side, held up headway to chase leaders halfway, ridden 2f out, weakened over 1f out,
24 2½ Maroon, white star, white and maroon diabolo on sleeves, white cap, maroon star 9. Perfect Pastime (23)ATR Tracker 25/1 5 9 - 6p J Fanning
J R Boyle
raced near side, chased group leader until 2f out, soon weakened
25 26 Black and white (quartered), chevrons on sleeves 25. Charity Box (25)ATR Tracker 25/1 4 8 - 12 T E Durcan
C F Wall
raced near side, chase dleaders, pushed along halfway, weakened quickly soon after, tailed off and eased well over 1f out
Red, white sash, royal blue cap 18. Polar Venture (5)ATR Tracker Non Runner 75

Off Time:16:30:59

Saloomy

The most interesting runner to take from a huge field drawn 22 and the only stands side runner to finish in the first 10 home.He was also over 2ls clear of his the next stands side runner after trying to make all and the fact he finished runner up to signor sassi on last run of 2012 only beaten 3/4l,signor sassi came out on seasonal debut rinning 4th to gabriels lad in a class 2 handicap all look good pointers.There maybe lots of improvement to come from saloomy only the 7 lifetime runs,could easily be overlooked next time out and be a decent price.

This one running today 16.20 Haydock

Haydock 2.10

Cono zur should lead this race from the 1 draw,likes the track 2/5 over c/d won the race last season by 3ls that race was no weaker than this and runs off same mark of 69.On fast ground he can run well in the mid 70s if he's allloed to dictate should run well,the race is full of rogues on the downgrade who were much better.On recent form and overall profile its impossible to positive about any of them as they never run two races alike,there are 16 runners on this ground I wouldn't be looking higher than a single figure draw.So that would put recent 2nd albaqaa in the frame and the extra furlong will suit,plus one at a bigger price barwick still only 14 lifetime runs 2/8 over the mile likes fast ground although will need them to go off pretty quick as usyually loses ground.

cono zur,albaqaa,barwick

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM 11/2 WJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHH Well donr e the tart!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Saloomys interesting after racing on the wrong side at ascot winning the race on that side as to follows write up,still very lightly race with just the 7 runs.Again looks to have a preference for fast ground beat stir trader at sailsbury last season on fm ground and runner up to signor sassi at Yarmouth on fast ground.Signor sassi has some nice formin better races than this so the form looks good.The rest of the field are really exposed bar one or two chooseday would lookin interesting on softer ground but the only other progressive runner polar venture runner up to yeoow at Kempton finishing strongly.There will undoubtedly be more to ciom.

saloomy,polar venture

The form from the 4th of may and another lightly raced gelding missippi just the 7 turf runs last time out travelled like the winner only to be touched off by enrol.The forms worked out really well with klynch 3ls behind in 4th winning twice since lastly off 87,another of my to follows was in behind mappin time.Mappin time has an 8 pound turnaround for 6ls but that was not a true reflection of the form as was badly hampered and wouldn't have been to far behind.He may not reverse the form but should be a lot closer,he also won on this card off a pound higher mark on this faster ground last seson pea shooters also run well here off higher marks on this fast ground and could be suited by step up in trip.

Redvers and zacynthus have the best form in the book zacynthis won here last season off 2 pound lower mark while although redvers has some good form his run here when 5th to tamareen maybe the track doesn't suit.Two bigger priced runners jonny castle and sir Reginalds 3rd and 7th to cape classic fits in with the form of zacynthus.

york

The amateur riders race last race on the card the jock of maven has a record of 3/1/1 was second to rye house last time out the ground seems pretty irrelevant,although if there is rain it may lessen others chances in the race.Whispering warrior had only run on the aw till last run when staying on at newmaeket in a decent handicap has no form on softer ground but that was a promising run.

maven,whispering warrior

Goodwood

Lanark was looking a decent bet till the rains came although malchin mist let the form diown the maiden he was runner up in was run in a quicker time than aye aye digby winning off 76 at goodwood.Definitely one to follow whether the ground will suit tomorrow is an unknown,he's on my to follows.
lanark

Not going to make any picks as a few of these will come out but it maybe worth investing in some fcsts and tricasts on the lower draws all depending on prices.The highs seem to struggle when soft ground and last season in the bigger fields you could've had a bit of luck with the lower draws if you can find the prominent ryunners.As it stands the two favs 1 and 5 are drawn 1 and 2 could really do with one of them being taken out to find some better value.I'll be looking late on at this race.

Chester

If star lahib runs to his seasonal debut when second to docs legacy that would be very good form in the context of this race docs legacy since runner up to beaumonts party.Beaumonts party has been 3rd to sir john hawkwood and 2nd to mijhaar since off 94,also the time of the Donny race was 1.3 seconds quickrer than the other div won by eastern destiny.She didn't want to know last time out but would have a great chance on thiose formlines.This race is full of horses that aren't really stayers at least the better horses in the race,if star lahib doesn't run to form then it could well be a falsely run race and it could well turn into a more of a mile.Vainglory has some very good mile form and with laura pike riding I could well see him picking up this race run at a false pace on his best form.

star of lahib,vainglory

Gatepost has a touch of class a 3rd and 5th to Fulbright and 5th to miss rally in silver cup has dropped to a mark off 88 and is extremely well handicapped.The negative could be 2 runs here two poor runs but they were over 5fs and a mile the 6fs looks a the ideal distance.There appears to be a lot of pace in the race at least 5 that will make the running and yair hill still looks nicely handicapped with kevin ryan now training,race could be run to suit.
gatepost,yair hill

Looks a two horse race on paper riock solid form from mysterious man on all types of ground and Harvard n yale out of a decent race at ascot run in a decent time,although todaty totally different track.I can see there not being much between them.

Loads of pace in thuis race 5/6 front runners hardly any finishers would need a bit of a leap of faith with mabait but ran in this race last year off 95 when tihrs to imperial djay and Louis the pouis laura pike rides again off alowest mark since October 2009.

mabait

Haydock 2.10

cono zur,albaqaa,barwick

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM 11/2 WJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHH Well donr e the tart!!!

saloomy,polar venture

york

maven,whispering warrior

Goodwood

lanark

Best bet of the day took 10/30 KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOSSSSHHHH:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:,you can't beat the clock looks decent form franked by the first winner at chester as well again,;):lol:

Chester

star of lahib,vainglory

gatepost,yair hill

mabait

18:45 Doncaster, 4 May 20136f
32Red Handicap (Class 3) (4YO plus)
Winner £8,410 - 16 ran
Good to Firm

Archive Video
Weighed In

1 7. Enrol (6)ATR Tracker 6/4 Fav 4 8 - 13 J Doyle
Sir Michael Stoute
held up in touch, smooth headway 2f out, chased leaders over 1f out, led inside final furlong, soon strongly pressed and edged right, found extra and in command in closing stages
2 nk 16. Mississippi (10)ATR Tracker 16/1 4 8 - 9 G Gibbons
T D Barron
close up, smooth headway near side over 1f out, pressed winner and looked danerous inside final furlong, found no extra and held in closing stages
3 2½ 4. Another Wise Kid (IRE) (1)ATR Tracker 12/1 5 9 - 2 M Fenton
P T Midgley
held up towards rear, headway far side to chase leaders and chance over 1f out, 3rd and one pace inside final furlong
4 nk 10. Klynch (12)ATR Tracker 12/1 7 8 - 12b J P Sullivan
Mrs R Carr
held up towards rear, headway near side and not clearest of runs over 1f out, stayed on inside final furlong, nearest finish
5 1¾ 12. Victoire De Lyphar (IRE) (9)ATR Tracker 12/1 6 8 - 11es D Swift
Mrs R Carr
resless in stalls, pressed leaders, ridden and edged left over 1f out, stayed on same pace final furlong
6 hd 2. Escape To Glory (USA) (3)ATR Tracker 20/1 5 9 - 5 P Mulrennan
M Dods
held up in touch in mid-division, headway 2f out, ridden and chased leaders and chance over 1f out, no extra inside final furlong
7 hd 13. Hopes N Dreams (IRE) (2)ATR Tracker 10/1 5 8 - 7 Julie Burke (3)
K A Ryan
slowly into stride, soon chasing leaders, led over 2f out, ridden 1f out, headed inside final furlong, no extra
8 ¾ 1. Tax Free (IRE) (13)ATR Tracker 25/1 11 9 - 7 Adrian Nicholls
D Nicholls
chased leaders, ridden to chase leader 2f out, edged left under pressure over 1f out, weakened inside final furlong
9 nse 8. New Leyf (IRE) (17)ATR Tracker 9/1 2Fav 7 8 - 9 Michael Metcalfe (3)
D Nicholls
in touch, ridden and and one pace when hung right inside final furlong, no impression
10 nk 6. Mappin Time (IRE) (11)ATR Tracker 20/1 5 8 - 13p D Allan
T D Easterby
held up towards rear, staying on when not clear run and switched left approaching final furlong, stayed on inside final furlong, no threat to leaders
11 ½ 14. Dark Castle (14)ATR Tracker 40/1 4 8 - 9 Freddie Tylicki
Micky Hammond
always towards rear, never on terms
12 ¾ 5. Loki's Revenge (15)ATR Tracker 33/1 5 8 - 9b Robert Tart (5)
W Jarvis
held up towards rear, never involved
13 hd 15. Bonnie Charlie (4)ATR Tracker 25/1 7 8 - 9 T E Durcan
D Nicholls
always towards rear
14 1¾ 9. Sans Loi (IRE) (5)ATR Tracker 16/1 4 8 - 12 S W Kelly
B Ellison
chased leaders, pushed along over 2f out, weakened final furlong
15 5 3. Hazelrigg (IRE) (16)ATR Tracker 50/1 8 9 - 5h T Eaves
T D Easterby
held up and towards rear, never involved
16 21 17. Burnhope (7)ATR Tracker 14/1 4 8 - 7
(oh1)p P Hanagan
S Dixon
led until over 2f out, weakened rapidly, soon behind and eased, tailed off
11. Italian Tom (IRE) (8)ATR Tracker Non Runner 80

Off Time:18:45:43
Winning Time:1m 11.77s

mappin time,dark castle,bonnie charlie

Mappin time was the most glaringly obvious in this race as was left at the start giving away ground,travellled as well as anything to be hampered a furlong ot but still finished full of running and would undoubtedly been placed at worst.Now down to last winning mark and a preference for decent ground should be a decent price ion one of these handicaps. The other to a lesser extent was dark castle,similarly losing quite a bit of ground at the start switched a couple of times not convinced was trying to get involved at the finish midway through the race.Dark castles getting down near the 75 mark so could be massively undersetimated pricewise only 4 lifetime runs on turf currently off 78,never finished in the first 9 on turf so could be some huge prices floating around.
The last one bonnie charlie not quite sure to make of this run was ridden along early,look to come there travelling strongly then ted durcan looked to stop riding hard to be 100% as he may have been stopped in run.Looked like he gave up when thought his chance had gone,bonnie charlie currently off 78 has only won once since 2008 but nicholls had a bad seasson in 2012.Obviously would be wanting big prices with that only win in 5 seasons but that run looked encouraging.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOSSSHHHHH Threw some coppers at it thought the ride looked suspect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:An absolute corker and the expected prices

Must be a million points infront on these!!!

Last edited:
Back