Daily picks.

Stll made a nice few quid on the race,3/1 was miles out as per usual and threw the race away as well others useless as the times suggested.

Hilary needler

The most obvious pick is the fav currently 3/1 365 the run at York behind beldale memory on soft ground time was pretty good compared to the older handicap on the york card won by moviesta.There are lots of collateral formlines that point her beating most of these if not all although the 3/1 would look far better on guaranteed gd/asft ground.She will undoubtedly be backed if the ground comes up soft and would probably go off half those odds.The other interesting runner drawn next to her is champagne babe finished 7th behind Lexington rose at York but quite interesting that the horse that finished third in that race classy lassy she beat 3ls on debut.Those would be my two against the field from the 1,2 draws.

sp 6/4.

Significant moves already come in from 8/1 to 4s in this race was the other obvious pick I put significant move up and choral festival when they were first and 5th at Windsor.Choral festival hasn't looked at her best yet but is gradually falling down the weights she has 6ls to find with significant move which seems unlikely but she will love the ground and she also has run well here especially on soft ground.Last season she beat oms lad off 68 over this c/d tomorrow off 69,she also had significant move alon way behind her on that run as well.That race was actually slightly higher grade,she even finished 4th off 75 over c/d on gd/fm last season as well,she maynot be in her best form yet but 16/1 in these grade races is to big with the ability she can show on the day.Going through the race there appears very little form over the trip on soft ground quite a few of these yet to prove themselves over the distance or combination of ground and distance.She looks a decent trade to me especially if the ground goes desperate,she's one to keep a close eye out for in future as well as she doesn't run many bad races on soft ground and with john bridger training she quite often gets overpriced.

Big mistake not backing significant move saw the 8/1 and was distracted by Fridays cards I won't be backing it now but only just noticed it was first time hood when won at Windsor.

Last edited:
Significant moves already come in from 8/1 to 4s in this race was the other obvious pick I put significant move up and choral festival when they were first and 5th at Windsor.Choral festival hasn't looked at her best yet but is gradually falling down the weights she has 6ls to find with significant move which seems unlikely but she will love the ground and she also has run well here especially on soft ground.Last season she beat oms lad off 68 over this c/d tomorrow off 69,she also had significant move alon way behind her on that run as well.That race was actually slightly higher grade,she even finished 4th off 75 over c/d on gd/fm last season as well,she maynot be in her best form yet but 16/1 in these grade races is to big with the ability she can show on the day.Going through the race there appears very little form over the trip on soft ground quite a few of these yet to prove themselves over the distance or combination of ground and distance.She looks a decent trade to me especially if the ground goes desperate,she's one to keep a close eye out for in future as well as she doesn't run many bad races on soft ground and with john bridger training she quite often gets overpriced.

;)Prices were nuts another cracking run,yet another just touched off.;)

Great call again, Gigilo !
Not too far off at all ............... and 3/1 to Place was none too shabby either ! :)

Race full of nonstayers almost as good as a winner wish they'd stop coming second though winning but still not getting the luck!!;)

Sick that one done us. You could have got what you liked on it today because of the move for the fav.

Yesterday eaves drifted across the track costing him the win and today the jock switches to the inside costing him the race couldn't get a run but was cantering before he did that,don't mind having seconds yesterdays was excusable as 2yr old.But tonights was pathetic as the winner was always going to go back on the rail dire ride.

Lost in paris runs well over this c/d record of 1/4/1/2 has dropped to lowest mark since 2010 the second last time out to lucky numbers was in better grade than this.Waseem farris was in behind had been in good form and also whitecrest won again today off 76 most his wins have come in june/july as well.The only ? would've been the ground although has run well on soft and good to soft previously,at his best would be a short price for this race i'd expect him to be heavily backed after his last run.The one interesting runner in the race is on my to follows amenable with graham lee riding,has shown nothing with the violet Jordan stable is now running off 60,was only august last year when winning off 78 at Hamilton and perhaps mercers row could run well at a big price anyone wanting to play on some fcssts.I wouldn't be surprised to see lost in paris go off very short in this race as he's so well handicapped.

4/1 victor

4/1 ppower

Last edited:
16:30 Leicester, 28 May 20135f 218y
New Superscoop6 Bet At totepool.com E.B.F. Maiden Stakes (Class 4) (2YO only)
Winner £4,205 - 12 ran
Good

Archive Video
Weighed In

Result Future Form Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Light blue, orange epaulets 12. Toormore (IRE) (1)ATR Tracker 5/2 JFav 2 9 - 5 R Hughes
R Hannon
-
tracked leaders, led over 1f out, ridden and pressed just inside final furlong, ran on and always holding rival
2 nk Royal blue, white epaulets, striped cap 6. Ertijaal (IRE) (6)ATR Tracker 5/2 JFav 2 9 - 5 P Hanagan
W J Haggas
-
close up, slightly hampered 4f out and lost a place, effort between horses approaching final furlong, soon pressed winner, ran on but always looked held
3 7 Gold, aquamarine cross of lorraine and sleeves 9. Major Crispies (10)ATR Tracker 66/1 2 9 - 5 Luke Morris
J M P Eustace
-
towards rear, headway over 1f out, ridden and stayed on to go 3rd near finish
4 hd Pink, emerald green epaulets and armlets, emerald green and pink hooped cap 10. Steele Ranger (2)ATR Tracker 10/1 2 9 - 5 P Cosgrave
P W Chapple-Hyam
-
in touch, headway over 2f out, effort and every chance over 1f out, kept on one pace
5 hd Light blue, dark blue triple diamond 3. Bounty Hunter (IRE) (7)ATR Tracker 9/1 2 9 - 5 R Kingscote
Tom Dascombe
-
prominent, ridden and every chance over 1f out, edged left and kept on one pace final furlong
6 3 Black, mauve stripe 8. Know Your Name (9)ATR Tracker 100/1 2 9 - 5 J Doyle
P D Evans
-
tracked leaders, ridden over 2f out, edged left over 1f out, weakened final furlong
7 4½ Purple, emerald green chevron, emerald green and purple chevrons on sleeves 13. Veya (USA) (8)ATR Tracker 20/1 2 9 - 5 T G McLaughlin
Ed Walker
-
held up, headway halfway, ridden over 2f out, weakening when hampered over 1f out
8 7 Yellow, black sash, black sleeves, yellow armlets, yellow cap, black star 1. Al Baz (13)ATR Tracker 4/1 2 9 - 5 N Callan
J Tate
-
led, ridden and headed over 1f out, weakened final furlong
9 ½ Red, white sash, emerald green sleeves, emerald green and red check cap 7. Graphene (5)ATR Tracker 66/1 2 9 - 5 G Lee
B R Millman
-
dwelt, outpaced after 2f
10 ¾ White, red triple diamond, hooped sleeves, red cap 2. Bold Jack Donahue (IRE) (3)ATR Tracker 25/1 2 9 - 5 S De Sousa
R M Beckett
-
dwelt, always in rear
11 2¼ Light blue, dark blue cross of lorraine, hooped sleeves, striped cap 5. Dylan's Centenary (11)ATR Tracker 50/1 2 9 - 5 D Sweeney
B R Millman
-
dwelt, always in rear
12 2¼ White, red sash, red and white striped cap 4. Dalaki (IRE) (12)ATR Tracker 16/1 2 9 - 5 M Barzalona
C E Brittain
-
always towards rear
Dark green, beige stars on sleeves 11. Toofi (FR) (4)ATR Tracker Non Runner -

Off Time:16:34:10
Winning Time:1m 14.00s

Toormore,ertijaal

This looked a decent race with the front two 7ls clear of the third,comparitively on the card the time looked probably one of the best of the season as they would've been racing on the worst of the ground being the last sprint there.All the ascot races have been priced up I can't see anything,there's been nothing on the cclock to have a bet on but I wouldn't mind having a bet on these two if entered up somewhere.The fact bounty hunter was 7 3/4ls behind in 5th yet had only been beaten 3 1/2ls by parbold in the class 3 maiden at York gives this a bit more substance.This looks one of the more interesting maidens as may get overlooked with a plethora of other maiden winners of hannons and haggas always has one decent 2yr old this will probably be it.

Lost another Bet365 account 3 minutes ago. Lets hope Lost in Paris goes in so I get the maximum out of it!

Back