Daily picks.

It's impossible to back the night before at the moment ground being watered then rain fcast you bet the horses wanting decent ground and they end up racing on gd/sft after a few showers.Errigal lad is the opposite tomorrow unsure if any rains going to arrive I've already backed it at 10/1 just incase,its currently 7/1 but really wants the rains to arrive.If the rains arrive I can see him being heavily backed he's been 2/1/2 over this c/d last june beating prodigality this time last year with 4ls back to 70 rated comrade bond.Even over the 5fs he's had some of these well beaten he's off 51 tomorrow with gemma tutty claiming 7 pound,i doubt he'll show on currebnt ground but maybe worth worth looking in the morning at going.

No rain about but still backed so got a nice trade out of it out at 6.0!!

Last edited:
Oh so sassy

Oh so sassy was beaten 5ls on seasonal debut over tomorrows c/d on fast ground,the time of that race was 1.73 seconds quicker than the handicap on the card won by whisky bravo off 65.That suggests that the 3yr old race was pretty quick for the runners in that race,oh so sassy eased with a furlong to go ridden with handicvaps in mind.The third harbour captain has since come out and won off 60 sluicing up by 3 3/4ls,tomorrow oh so sassys off 61 and open to improvement on only fourth run for chris wall as long as the ground stays quick could fight out the finish with free island.

That was yesterdays bet,another heavily backed but as seems the norm the ground was nothing like when he ran on penultimate run yesterdays ground verging on gd/gdssft.As he's only rated 61 and the previous race behind khelman has worked out well i'll give him a couple of chances back on genuine fast ground.

Waste of time betting at the moment benny the ground could be anything at these meetings,i've already left tomorrows as the goings are all suspect.I just hope the fcasts are more reliable for Saturday or i'll be having a few days off,pointless guessing may as well just leave it.

FWIW, I can confirm there is stable confidence behind Rusty Rocket (for all the reasons gigs details) and it`s increasing with every drop of rain!! We`re about 15-20 miles from Haydock and it`s very wet at the minute and looks like it`s on for the day:)...Beau Mistral will also love the ground and shouldn`t be dismissed. It is, though, a very competitive looking race and luck in running will, as always, be crucial....fingers crossed:)

Once the ground changed there were only 4 runners thaty liked the ground the race was set up for it like I said on the write up he looked in brilliant form on the wrong ground.

Silvas romanas could run well tomorrow has won over chepstows c/d the grounds going to be soft,has run on the track 3 times winning twice.Last season beat lady Sylvia prioced at 6/1 tomorrow also has beaten the fav emmuska last season at sandown,a big turnaround in weights but at current weights would be little in it if running to best form.Silvas romanas had two runs over a mile on soft ground won them both and both off tomorrows mark of 74.It's a very compertituve race but 14/1 is a big price especially as last tuime out was hampered and staying on nearest finish at chester last Saturday.Brisbourne sends just the one runner with Kelly riding it would have a chance on its soft ground form!

18:30 Windsor, 22 Apr 20136f
Sbobet.com Handicap (Class 3) (4YO plus)
Winner £7,439 - 15 ran
Good

Archive Video
Weighed In

Result Future Form Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 12. Nocturn (7)ATR Tracker 4/1 Fav 4 8 - 13p1 William Buick
J Noseda
took keen hold, chased leader, edged left 2f out, challenged and upsides when edged left inside final furlong, driven to lead post
2 nse 2. Poole Harbour (IRE) (14)ATR Tracker 20/1 4 9 - 5 S M Levey
R Hannon
chased leaders on outside, ridden to lead 1f out, ran on well, headed post
3 nk 5. Democretes (12)ATR Tracker 9/2 2Fav 4 9 - 4 R Hughes
R Hannon
held up in mid-division, headway over 1f out, not clear run when switched left and strong run final 100 yards, never quite going pace to reach leading pair
4 1 8. Harrison George (IRE) (2)ATR Tracker 10/1 8 9 - 2t K Fallon
P J O'gorman
chased leaders, driven along 2f out, stayed on same pace under pressure inside final furlong
5 1¼ 9. Frog Hollow (10)ATR Tracker 25/1 4 8 - 9 Matthew Lawson (5)
J M Bradley
towards rear, pushed along halfway, headway on outside over 1f out, kept on inside final furlong, no threat
6 shd 7. Charlotte Rosina (1)ATR Tracker 14/1 4 9 - 3h Dane O'Neill
R A Teal
led on rail, ridden and headed 1f out, no extra final 100 yards
7 ¾ 10. Ashpan Sam (8)ATR Tracker 33/1 4 8 - 13 Liam Jones
J L Spearing
chased leaders, challenged and every chance when slightly hampered entering final 2f, stayed chasing leaders, weakened inside final furlong
8 1¼ 14. Links Drive Lady (11)ATR Tracker 12/1 5 8 - 13 S De Sousa
D K Ivory
outpaced towards rear, never threatened
9 nk 13. Gladiatrix (6)ATR Tracker 7/1 4 8 - 8 Michael J M Murphy (5)
B R Millman
chased leaders 4f
10 ½ 1. Elusive Flame (13)ATR Tracker 8/1 4 9 - 7 R L Moore
D R C Elsworth
held up towards rear, headway over 1f out, pushed along plugged on same pace and no impression inside final furlong
11 3¾ 11. Jack My Boy (IRE) (5)ATR Tracker 33/1 6 8 - 8v D J Bates (5)
P D Evans
held up towards rear, never involved
12 ¾ 15. Italian Tom (IRE) (4)ATR Tracker 50/1 6 8 - 10 D E Egan (3)
R Harris
not much room leaving stalls and always towards rear
13 1¼ 16. My Kingdom (IRE) (3)ATR Tracker 20/1 7 8 - 10t David Probert
S C Williams
in touch on rail, pushed along halfway, soon lost place
14 1¼ 6. Lexi's Hero (IRE) (9)ATR Tracker 6/1 5 9 - 3 J P Spencer
E A L Dunlop
steadied start, held up in rear, never involved
15 3¾ 4. Barons Spy (IRE) (15)ATR Tracker 66/1 12 9 - 4 Jim Crowley
R J Price
mid-division on outside, pushed along halfway, soon weakened
3. Mezzotint (IRE) (16)ATR Tracker Non Runner 87

Off Time:18:31:51

frog hollow,harrison george

Frog hollow formerly with clive cox at one time looked to be going on to better things 3rd to rewarded and archbishop may 2012 off 90.Has been disappointing since that run slowly coming down the weights,has changed stabkles now with bradley.Was an eyecatcher at wolves behind tarooq 4 runs back finishing strongly over 6fs to be nearest finish and tonight the only real runner to come off the pace and finish 5th running on to unexposed sprinters.He doesn't look one to trust completely but think he's worth following for a while after this run and maybe a very stiff 6fs or 7fs running off an all time low mark of 83.
Didn't think i'd be putting harrison george up as one to follow but the last two runs have caught the eye.Penultimate run at donny was 8th of 20 in a hot handicap led then passed by a 1/2 dozen runners only to run on again looking to be in need of further.That form was franked today by york glory winning a decent handicap at ponte two places infront of harrison george at donny.Tonight was up with the pace throughout and on the drying ground although looking beat a furlong out was finding again at the finish,he looks in really good form and maybe a step up to 7fs will be the key last win october 2010 over 7fs on sft ground.If he's going to win will be now off just a mark of 85 lowest mark since july 2008!
:cool:

Been so unlucky this horse the rain arrived just in time for him a deserved change of luck showing how well he'd been running!!As I mentioned easrlier you have to be constantly watching the ground as you couldn't possibly back this last night when the decent prices were around!!

rusty rocket!!!
Out at 6.8

Last edited:
:cool:

Been so unlucky this horse the rain arrived just in time for him a deserved change of luck showing how well he'd been running!!As I mentioned easrlier you have to be constantly watching the ground as you couldn't possibly back this last night when the decent prices were around!!

it was the ground then, nothing to do with running off 77 today?

Well done with the winner,was massively overopriced but the fcast rain didn't come till later so worked out well.

1pt trade rusty rocket 16/1 victor!!
#

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:;););):cool:

Big field really competitive race several starting to look well handicapped,rusty rocket has been an eyecatcher a few times especially the run at swell when hampered and staying on.Has since run three more times last time out drawn poorly in 3 at thirsk 4th beaten 5ls but that was a better race than tomorrows.Tomorrow gets to race off 75 lowest mark since winning over this c/d april 2012,seems to like this track a third off 80 to defence coincil and take cover on heavy ground.
With the ground softening the standside usually comes out on top,drawn 14/15 tomorrow that 16/1 would be decent value if they split and with him looking nicely handicapped.The other paul green runner beau mistral looks ridiculously well handicapped but is drawn low and hasn't shown enough yet to have a bet.

Rusty Rocket :adore::adore:

equity risk won tonight, that was one for the time aficionados 1.38 fast LTO. would you
belive it, the next race was won by another henrythenavigator, those two might be
worth following. see you got the winner just now, did you have a crack at the tricast?

Big field really competitive race several starting to look well handicapped,rusty rocket has been an eyecatcher a few times especially the run at swell when hampered and staying on.Has since run three more times last time out drawn poorly in 3 at thirsk 4th beaten 5ls but that was a better race than tomorrows.Tomorrow gets to race off 75 lowest mark since winning over this c/d april 2012,seems to like this track a third off 80 to defence coincil and take cover on heavy ground.
With the ground softening the standside usually comes out on top,drawn 14/15 tomorrow that 16/1 would be decent value if they split and with him looking nicely handicapped.The other paul green runner beau mistral looks ridiculously well handicapped but is drawn low and hasn't shown enough yet to have a bet.

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHH :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: To easy And rode to instructions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);););):cool:

Is this the only forum that puts up winner after winner?!

Where are the monkeys from the Final Furlong that tip favs?!

You were getting 16s for basically a 5 horse race,the stands side are always clear on this ground the books were fooked once the rain came and they split as well text book!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Back