Daily picks.

you done hours of studying and all you found was that crap horse that had no chance, then you after time the tricast, count up the winners of my follow list, at the end of year, i heard it said on betfair you put up a list of over 50 horses and didnt even get a winner over the season

Fella go and have a lie down for some reason you've totally lost the plot even warned you to stop sending me aftertimed pms as I wouldn't reply.You don't even have pictures or anything,i even tried to give you some friendly advice and I got you on this forum.Can we have all these posts deleted please as its utter crap:lol:

because his lying , gave untold winners, never thanked me once, because hes so good and the best he kept telling me, your so wrong unreal. keep up the aftertiming, my follow list is to highlight the winners. like tango sky won recently follwed up at 11/1, nothing to do with after timer, its list of the horses, paphos just got beaten a head thats on the list. fool

Looking thru your thread anybody who takes credit for putting up Sprinter Sacre's three wins at a combined 4/5 for all three wins needs to re-examine his position. But by all means continue to embarrass yourself on this thread. Find it rather entertaining myself.

Last edited:
Two ew lucky 15s 365

7.05 majolica 5/1,eagle rock 12/1

7.35 hoofalong 4/1

8.40 beckermet 11/1

9.10 phoenix clubs 8/1.

Some small fancies tomorrow tempered by ground fcasts as today at thirsk expecting very quick ground and almost verging on the slow side of good so surprisingly cono zur ran quite well in circumstances.

Majolica and eagle rock like fast ground have decent placed form over the trip although the negative is they don't win to often.The run when 2nd and 4th behind herostatus is siome of the best in the race.

Hoofalong steps up in class tomorrow,whatever he does tomorrow he'll be far better than this reminds me a little of jack dexters progress and he could go the same way.It looks a nice little race his draw may beat him tomorrow that's the negative for him but he's one I will be following.

Beckermet ran a decent race at thirsk miles clear off the field when 4th on wrong side has dropped to a mark of 70 lowest since October 2011 the ground maybe a little to quick on this turning track but the stiff 6f may counter it a little.He's one to put on to follows off this mark on softer ground and over distances up to 7fs.

Phoenix clubs a decent run behind love island at Donny in better class race,he maybe a horse that needs better races to show his best and tomorrow has a poor draw in 8.He's going to need them to go off really quick but similar to beckermet should win one of these soon.

Last edited:
18:15 Sandown, 6 Jun 20135f 6y
West End Maiden Auction Stakes (Class 5) (2YO only)
Winner £3,234 - 10 ran
Good to Firm

Weighed In

Click here....
Pos Dist. Silk Cloth / Horse Name (Draw) SP Age / Wt Jockey / Trainer OR
1 Orange, emerald green sash, emerald green and white check sleeves and cap 10. Honey Meadow (7)ATR Tracker 20/1 2 8 - 5
(ow1) Adam Beschizza
Robert Eddery
-
broke smartly tracked leaders, ridden over 1f out , ran on to lead towards finish
2 ½ Red, pink star and sleeves, orange cap 9. Wiki Tiki (2)ATR Tracker 33/1 2 8 - 6 S De Sousa
S C Williams
-
led, clear over 1f out, ridden and headed towards finish
3 hd Grey and royal blue diamonds, grey sleeves 5. Urban Dreamer (IRE) (9)ATR Tracker 7/2 2Fav 2 8 - 13 J Doyle
B R Millman
-
in touch, headway when ridden and edged right over 1f out, ran on towards finish
4 1 Royal blue, yellow stars, hooped sleeves and stars on cap 8. Miracle of Medinah (1)ATR Tracker 50/1 2 8 - 9 J P Fahy
M D I Usher
-
dwelt towards rear, ridden and headway when hung left over 1f out, ran on, not reached leaders
5 5 Yellow, black seams, black sleeves, yellow armlets, yellow and black quartered cap 7. Inciting Incident (IRE) (6)ATR Tracker 9/2 2 8 - 11 S M Levey
E S McMahon
-
tracked leader, ridden 2f out, weakened final furlong
6 1½ White, royal blue cross belts, royal blue and white striped sleeves 2. Blurred Vision (10)ATR Tracker 9/2 2 8 - 13 L Dettori
W Jarvis
-
slowly away towards rear, ridden halfway, hampered over 1f out, never a factor
7 hd Black, white hollow box, diabolo on sleeves 3. Sartori (5)ATR Tracker 9/2 2 8 - 13 M Harley
M R Channon
-
close up, ridden and weakened over 1f out
8 1¼ Purple, yellow striped sleeves and cap 6. Dont Have It Then (8)ATR Tracker 100/1 2 8 - 11 J-P Guillambert
W J Musson
-
dwelt mid-division, ridden and weakened over 1f out
9 nk Black, yellow and black halved sleeves, yellow cap, black star 1. Rising Dawn (IRE) (3)ATR Tracker 3/1 Fav 2 9 - 2 R Hughes
R Hannon
-
soon pushed along in rear, never a factor
10 4½ Yellow, emerald green star, white sleeves, yellow cap, emerald green star 4. The Dandy Yank (IRE) (4)ATR Tracker 20/1 2 8 - 13 D Sweeney
J A Osborne
-
outpaced and behind

Off Time:18:18:02
Winning Time:1m .26s

miracle of medina

Weak maiden but the mark usher trained miracle of medina was only beaten 1 3/4ls by the first three home all with previous experience.The time was surprisingly only .43 slower than Asian traders handicap win,with unfashionable trainer may well get overlooked and a nice one to follow for 2yr old handicaps.

1pt trade diamond blue 10/1 365!

0ut at 5.8!!!!!

Done placepot Newmarket.

2.0 5,6,8,14.

2.35 1,3,4,5,6,9

2.55 6,9,10,11

3.30 2,3,5,6,8,10

4.05 1,2,5,8,10,12,13

4.40 2,5,8

Done some fcasts and tricasts very small stakes incase front runners hold the advantage in 2.35 Beverley.

Last edited:
Macchiaras only had the six runs turf runs 3/1/2 and debut tjis season last of seven all the turf runs previous to that were in headgear.The headgears back on tomorrow she runs off the same mark as when second to jungle bay off 73 tonmorrows mark.That forms as good as anything in the fillies race tomorrow thebetting will probably reflect her chances trained by rae guest,she would've been half that price if not fior her first time out run.

Diamond blues has keeps rearing from the stalls and giving loads of ground away,her record at Beverley over this c/d is 2/5/3/1/3/3 tomorrow in first time e/s.If they make a difference she could easily be involved as she's reasonably well handicapped she has a 3 pound pull with black annis tower for a length when I put her up on the 14th of may after giving away 6/7ls start.Black annis tower is half her price,the last few meetings they've run up the middle so her 8 draw might not be a disadvantage although she's likely to miss the break anyway.If she runs to form then she is overpriced with her c/d record.

1pt trade suzis connoisseur 13/2 ppower!!

A little insignificant conditions race but maybe worth following short term,the winner second and third will probably not be a lot of value but the race was .34 quicker than rothesay chancers oldwer handicap suggesting these will be contesting maybe listed races.It's worth keeping an eye on these times as they will always point to bets,more interesting were the 4th and 5th in this race.The Johnston pair suzi's connoisseur may turn out to be the best in the race,forced wide throughout and given a considerate ride only given one slap and ruidden with future races in mind she looked the one to take from the race value wise.Also the the 5th of johnstons vine de nada had looked exposed and looked uncomfortable on this track although finished quite strongly and could well need a step up in trip to 6fs.The time was half decent so any improvenment from the 4th and 5th might throw up some nice prices.

Fromt to follows he may only be second or third best in this race as the hannon horse looked unlucky last time out plus david browm has one entered,but he does have best time so far so worth a small bet.

Newbury placepot looks like a fiver some interest for this evening.

6.30 4,7,9,12

7.30 1,4,12

7.30 1,2,4

8.0 2,3,7

8.30 2,3,4,5,6,7

9.0 field

6.30 4,9

7.0 1,4,12

7.30 1,2

8.0 3,7

8.30 2,3,4,5,6,7

9.0 field plus £25 favs line

6.30 4,9

7.0 1,4,12

7.30 1,2

8.0 3,7

8.30 3,4

9.0 field £1

Have backed balmoral castle 4/1 and Srinagar girl 8/1 plus fcasts with berwin

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!

7/1 ppower

15/2 victor!!!

Out at 6.4 reverse fcast with langavat

Last edited:
14:00 Bath, 7 Jun 20135f 11y
British Stallion Studs E.B.F. Maiden Stakes (Class 4) (2YO only)
Winner £4,075 - 6 ran
Firm

Weighed In

Click here....
1 White, dark blue star, dark blue sleeves, white stars, white cap, dark blue star 5. Hatha Hooh (4)ATR Tracker 10/11 Fav 2 9 - 5 P J Dobbs
R Hannon
-
made all, quickened clear when brushed rail inside final furlong, easily
2 4½ Grey and royal blue diamonds, grey sleeves 6. Urban Dreamer (IRE) (7)ATR Tracker 4/1 2Fav 2 9 - 5 D Sweeney
B R Millman
-
chased winner throughout, ridden over 1f out, no chance final furlong, just held on for 2nd
3 nse Grey, red seams, grey cap 4. Fiftyshadesofgrey (IRE) (3)ATR Tracker 15/2 2 9 - 5 P Cosgrave
George Baker
-
slowly away, took keen hold and held up in rear, steady headway halfway, switched right over 1f out, stayed on to 3rd final 100 yards and closed on 2nd, no chance with winner
4 1 Claret, gold braid, claret sleeves, claret cap, gold tassel 2. Dodger Marley (IRE) (1)ATR Tracker 11/2 2 9 - 5 Harry Bentley
S C Williams
-
chased leading pair, pressed for 2nd approaching final furlong, weakened to 4th final 100 yards
5 3¾ White, red sash, red and white striped cap 7. State Anthem (8)ATR Tracker 20/1 2 9 - 0 S Hitchcott
M R Channon
-
chased leaders, pushed along halfway, edged left and weakened over 1f out
6 7 Red and white (halved), white sleeves, red stars, white cap, red star 3. Fantasy Justifier (IRE) (5)ATR Tracker 14/1 2 9 - 5 S J Drowne
R Harris
-
chased leaders, pushed along halfway, weakening when not much room over 1f out

Dark green, light green sleeves, pink cap 8. Symphony Of Pearls (6)ATR Tracker Non Runner -

Off Time:14:00:15
Winning Time:1m .71

hatha hooh

Yet another hannon 2yr old showing dramatic improvement in form and also backed up by the time .41 quicker than powerful wind winning off 69 by 3ls rememberin=g that powerful wind was virtually unbeaten on fast ground and rated in the 80s last season.Hatha hooh carried 4 pound more and hacked up hannon has a plethora of horses to choose from some like this winning at minor meetings yopu may just get a bit more value.The fact he slaughtered urban dreamer and that one should've won the night before makes the form look really solid.He must be listed class on this form and hopefully will be overpriced,a lot of these hannon hoprses look very closely matched so double entries could easily see hughes choosing the wrong one!!!

Am out at 8.4 macchiara!!!

Done some fcasts 1,2,6,8 tricaasts!!!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Last edited:
14:00 Bath, 7 Jun 20135f 11y
British Stallion Studs E.B.F. Maiden Stakes (Class 4) (2YO only)
Winner £4,075 - 6 ran
Firm

Weighed In

Click here....
1 White, dark blue star, dark blue sleeves, white stars, white cap, dark blue star 5. Hatha Hooh (4)ATR Tracker 10/11 Fav 2 9 - 5 P J Dobbs
R Hannon
-
made all, quickened clear when brushed rail inside final furlong, easily
2 4½ Grey and royal blue diamonds, grey sleeves 6. Urban Dreamer (IRE) (7)ATR Tracker 4/1 2Fav 2 9 - 5 D Sweeney
B R Millman
-
chased winner throughout, ridden over 1f out, no chance final furlong, just held on for 2nd
3 nse Grey, red seams, grey cap 4. Fiftyshadesofgrey (IRE) (3)ATR Tracker 15/2 2 9 - 5 P Cosgrave
George Baker
-
slowly away, took keen hold and held up in rear, steady headway halfway, switched right over 1f out, stayed on to 3rd final 100 yards and closed on 2nd, no chance with winner
4 1 Claret, gold braid, claret sleeves, claret cap, gold tassel 2. Dodger Marley (IRE) (1)ATR Tracker 11/2 2 9 - 5 Harry Bentley
S C Williams
-
chased leading pair, pressed for 2nd approaching final furlong, weakened to 4th final 100 yards
5 3¾ White, red sash, red and white striped cap 7. State Anthem (8)ATR Tracker 20/1 2 9 - 0 S Hitchcott
M R Channon
-
chased leaders, pushed along halfway, edged left and weakened over 1f out
6 7 Red and white (halved), white sleeves, red stars, white cap, red star 3. Fantasy Justifier (IRE) (5)ATR Tracker 14/1 2 9 - 5 S J Drowne
R Harris
-
chased leaders, pushed along halfway, weakening when not much room over 1f out

Dark green, light green sleeves, pink cap 8. Symphony Of Pearls (6)ATR Tracker Non Runner -

Off Time:14:00:15
Winning Time:1m .71

hatha hooh

Yet another hannon 2yr old showing dramatic improvement in form and also backed up by the time .41 quicker than powerful wind winning off 69 by 3ls rememberin=g that powerful wind was virtually unbeaten on fast ground and rated in the 80s last season.Hatha hooh carried 4 pound more and hacked up hannon has a plethora of horses to choose from some like this winning at minor meetings yopu may just get a bit more value.The fact he slaughtered urban dreamer and that one should've won the night before makes the form look really solid.He must be listed class on this form and hopefully will be overpriced,a lot of these hannon hoprses look very closely matched so double entries could easily see hughes choosing the wrong one!!!

Am out at 8.4 macchiara!!!

Done some fcasts 1,2,6,8 tricaasts!!!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Anone do them KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:lol::lol:

Would you say you make a profit from forecasts/tricasts. I'd have assumed there was no edge in it.

I make bombs on them trouble is I have to keep losing accounts to get them on,was robbed this afternoon I put some on the Beverley race I posted them on here.Crazy that Beverley race last night diamond blue double the price of the winner and yet ended up half its sp yet beat it previously absolutely nuts,i had the 1,3,4 looked nailed on for £100 fcast and diamond blue got left again wasn't far off the tricast!!That last ones just been ruined prices 5 mins before off were 3/1,6/1,8/1 ended up paying £63.I choose specific races was looking at the last and could see wherever the fav finished my own way home would finish identical times at sailsbury,the obvious thing to do was tricasts and fcasts.

1st2 Amosite(L Dettori, 5/1 2nd-fav)
2nd6 It's Taboo(R Hughes, 2/1 fav)
3rd8 My Own Way Home(Catherine Gannon, 6/1

I make bombs on them trouble is I have to keep losing accounts to get them on,was robbed this afternoon I put some on the Beverley race I posted them on here.Crazy that Beverley race last night diamond blue double the price of the winner and yet ended up half its sp yet beat it previously absolutely nuts,i had the 1,3,4 looked nailed on for £100 fcast and diamond blue got left again wasn't far off the tricast!!That last ones just been ruined prices 5 mins before off were 3/1,6/1,8/1 ended up paying £63.I choose specific races was looking at the last and could see wherever the fav finished my own way home would finish identical times at sailsbury,the obvious thing to do was tricasts and fcasts.

1st2 Amosite(L Dettori, 5/1 2nd-fav)
2nd6 It's Taboo(R Hughes, 2/1 fav)
3rd8 My Own Way Home(Catherine Gannon, 6/1

Its an angle I never really considered. What make up of races do you look for?

Last edited:
It mainly revolves around horses drifting as I do them in smallish fields a lot of them sprints where you know exactly how the race will be run like today in that Beverley race gowranherry was overbet on the ground and they looked really good the winners sp was ridiculous.Kicking myself for not backing it as I mentioned earlier 1/2 the price of diamond blue last night and ended up twice the price.Not a lot of point in doing them in advance of races so they're nearly always last minute,i have races marked off at night with 3/4 picks and just wait for the shows to see if they're worth doing a lot of the time they've been backed but sometimes like today they jump out.

Last edited:
Back