Daily picks.

I had a few quid on Seal Rock at 8/1 in the 315 at Ponte with bet365. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up running in Group 3 races-the ground is a worry but he is well drawn and the trainer can usually be relied upon to have his horses ready first time out.

Mizra 7/2 from 13/2 in that race already?

Kept trying to convince myself about something to back in that race as there's usually some value but changed my mind several times,just to competitive not even sure mirza will run.Nasty rule 4 there as well!!

Fancied Seal rock myself, but thought he had a lousy draw for a horse that's run most of his best races held-up. The going at Ponte looks like being a lot slower than forecast, so they might split wide though.
If I had to have a bet, it would be Docofthebay, who should be good for at least place money.

Seal Rock 5.9 to lay at the moment before any non runners.Have saved with 2 of Nicholls-would be a beautiful start to the week.

Achalas looks big based on last seasons form,the bottom three in the handicap have to prove themselves against these higher rated horses on this ground sometyhing that achalas has already done.Last season winning over c/d off 68 on soft ground,running off a mark of 74 beaten 8ls by tameen at goodwod that form looks very good in the context of most of tomorrows runners.Tameen went onto finish 4th to mirrored rated 99 in a liosted race,principle role second off 114,third ceilidh house off 102 and tameen off 82,the third from the goodwood race romeo montague recent now off 86 and 4th in the roseberry at kempton,the 4th spice fair has since won off 81 on the aw.Can't see how this can possibly be 14/1 looks more like a 7,8/1 shot!!!

5/1:lol::cool:

Yep the lemmings that have come over from betfair,braindead and plenty of them looking in at least they're shortening them up though;) and probably backing them at the wrong prices.;)

I had a few quid on Seal Rock at 8/1 in the 315 at Ponte with bet365. I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up running in Group 3 races-the ground is a worry but he is well drawn and the trainer can usually be relied upon to have his horses ready first time out.

Bing Bang Bong!!!! Great start to the week .....

Well done Luke. No pussy laying off either I bet! Maximise your advantage.

I don't love Betfair any more.It can be absolutely headwrecking at times -that filly at Limerick being a prime example butover time it definitely works out a little better with the added advantage of being able to watch a race as opposed to having your head stuck in a laptop.

Yeah. My mate wanted to lay out of our bet at 6/1. I declined on the basis that we had to get the most of he advantags we had over the market on that race. It doesn't happen often enough to justify laying back.

Last edited:
1pt trade achalas 14/1 lads 6.55 windsor
Great stuff again, Gigilo.
Out at 6.4.

Slim, is it this horseracing and betting lark that has turned you into such a bitter person? Or were you just born that way? :)
What is this obsessive focussing on the word "lemmings" all about. You seem fixated on it.
I'm happy to be a lemming when, as I have, been making a decent profit from trading the odds about the highlighted hosses on this thread for the past four months.
(Yeah, I fully understand the implications of the withdrawn nag in the Windsor 16:55 too, yawn). The 17.8%f Betfair Reduction Factor divvy-ed in to my 6.4 Lay makes it still a very profitable greening against the 14/1 Back of Achalas advised by Gigilo last noght even with the due 20/25% deduction.

Great stuff again, Gigilo.
Out at 6.4.

Slim, is it this horseracing and betting lark that has turned you into such a bitter person? Or were you just born that way? :)
What is this obsessive focussing on the word "lemmings" all about. You seem fixated on it.
I'm happy to be a lemming when, as I have, been making a decent profit from trading the odds about the highlighted hosses on this thread for the past four months.
(Yeah, I fully understand the implications of the withdrawn nag in the Windsor 16:55 too, yawn). The 17.8%f Betfair Reduction Factor divvy-ed in to my 6.4 Lay makes it still a very profitable greening against the 14/1 Back of Achalas advised by Gigilo last noght even with the due 20/25% deduction.

What are you boys so uptight about? Are you worried my messing will scare away the goose laying the golden eggs and you'll have to read a formbook yourself?

Anyone see the race -what are the chances of him making it at listed or group class.

Those drawn low had a massive advantage as it turned out.. the first two pulled clear - he did it well and stayed at it very well. He will be touching 100 after that.

Well done Luke.

Anyone see the race -what are the chances of him making it at listed or group class.

First four home were drawn 1,2,5,4.

It turned into a bit of a no contest, with the bulk of the field coming stands side and getting it wrong.

I think only 5 horse stayed far side.

The upside will be how the h/capper rates the race and you still get a decent price nto.

Will look forward to seeing it tonight.The horse he beat at Newmarket last year trained by Prescott-Coeus-won at the July meeting and wasn't seen after that.I wouldn't be surprised if he had one big day this season-possibly the Wokingham.

What are you boys so uptight about? Are you
(1)worried my messing will scare away the goose laying the golden eggs and

(2)you'll have to read a formbook yourself?
Yes, ................ and yes. To both. !
Slim, I was lucky enough to swerve the other trade thanks to Bet365 not wanting to entertain any business from me for quite some time now. :p
Saying that, I genuinely suggest that 90% of the trades advised by the thread originator have been profitable. (It helps to read between the lines of his analyses; separates the good 'uns from the maybe's).

Back