Daily picks.

Iv'e been watching this horse come down the weights was a massive eyecatcher over 5fs on penultimate run behind horses rated in the 70s finished full of running with jemma marshall riding looked non trier.Although beaten 4 3/4ls she was probably the best part of 2ls better than that if not more,dropped out again last time out with mongan riding never even attempted to get in the race.

At this price you have to give them a chance or two they are value as the horse is only off 57,last may a 5th to norville off 72 and she has hacked up here in the past by 6ls in a very good time.Reverting back to her c/d win off all time low mark again i can see a big gamble will probably give her one more chance after this if no show.

I think it was in 10th approaching the final bend and not getting a clear run -I thought I was in for a decent payday -unfortunately once she saw daylight she ran on well to finish 2nd.Wouldn't be overly happy with the ride if I backed it to win.

No. It was backed into 6.2. All I wanted was a run and I got it. Winning any reasonable amount on a Monday in Wolverhampton is a result.

That Jinker yoke looked to have a real awkward head carriage-looks like he has plenty of speed but not without his kinks.

Yep wd with the winner,doubt i'll be doing much this week only week i have off for the snooker worlds so get easily distracted and there will probably be abandonments all week!!

1pt trade noble citizen boyles!

3.40 yarmouth

Noble citizen doesn't win very often but has form to match these and is priced on last two runs of the season,gets to run off last winning mark tomorrow with laura pike claiming 5 pound when beating lutine bell last season.Followed that up with a cracking third off 90 to bronze prince in the heritage handicap on soft ground, high 90 and 100+ rated runners in behind,the confessor was second and those formlines fit in well with al khaleej and spacestation the price descrepancy is far to big as it should be around the same price if not shorter.Looks more like a 6/1 shot than the 12s on offer!

I'm allowed 0.41c @ 12/1 with spoils. They started this overnight pricing nonsense yet refuse to lay anyone who reads a formbook.

1pt trade baby dottie 8/1 365

Put it on here last time out i've already backed it at 10/1,was a big gamble from 14s into 9/2 not worth risking ew so will trade off if decent gamble and leave a bit running on!!

Out at 5.0 :lol: left a bit running on will be interesting to see if there's a late drift!!;)

Boylesports' CEO John Boyle is a big believer in Tony Quinn's mind techniques. You can read a profile of him here.

http://dialogueireland.wordpress.co...ght-power-the-business-interview-aine-coffey/

Fair enough.

But he has asked his managment team to get involved with this. Offsite sessions with the lights off. All his direct reports doing 1 on 1 sessions every day with a lady who recovered from serious fanny surgery "using her mind". She reckons that if all the firm "buys into" the philosophy, the companies' profits will be "up 20%".

A number of executives have left the firm in the past 18 months.

Can't fancy this Noble Citizen today giggsy, always runs best at Ascot and better on Good-G/F ground, getting warmed up for the Victoria cup imo, think the stablemate has a good chance though.

Back