Daily picks.

Bloody hell you must be doing well - so well in fact you've forced them to deduct 100points from their name. ;) :D
LOL, well spotted Chef !
(Very little passes unnoticed under the radar of you guys on here) ! :lol:

I'll have a 1pt trade sairaam at 25/1 as well same race 365!!
Fantastic work yet again, Gigilo.
A winner as well as a huge contraction in price. Unreal stuff.
(Bye bye Bet365, 'twas nice knowing you. Will I wait until you push me out or will I leave quietly and voluntarily?). :eek:

Back a few losers and you'll be good to go ;)
For the life of me, Brendan, I cannot find or back a loser at 365 for the past month since I opened my new account. And that's the absolute, unblemished truth. How I would love to get a few losers on the trot. :eek:
(Now if I was reading this from another poster I would immediately say-to-mehself what an arrogant, boastful little twat).

Gigilo's picks are just too "winning-ful". :lol:

Cracking stuff Andy, as usual missed the winners but good to see your still in form! Any thoughts on Nezami tonight, dropped to what looks a real nice mark with this young lad taking the 5 off, trip may be a little too far but hope to get a decent IR trade.

Had a quick look through stew race looked a minefield to me,i don't like betting at carlisle much as they seem to overwater all the time,in saying that i can't see anyway the ground won't be quick at the moment.I honestly havn't looked at the card i looked briefly at that race couldn't pick anything,gl with yours though.

Bennandonner looks a good thing again at evens and i see Painted Tails out again after blowing out at Sthwll, ground probably too fast for it but is a stone better in with the fav for 3 1/2 lengths at Wolver.

This fella has improved with age 5 wins from 26 runs on turf with 5 places and run well in numerous big field handicaps,he usually runs well fresh last season started off a mark of 82, his first seven runs were 1/82,1/87,2/92,3/94,3/94,2/94,5/97 he prefers decent ground and as yet hasn't had right conditions in first two runs.He's now slipped to a mark of 84 and with the decent ground coming into play will be the real start of his season and he will be some decent prices and looking back over the last couple of seasons he could win one of these very big handicaps at thirsk or ripon,maybe even a couple if the draws are kind to him.Drawn 1 tomorrow he's a massive 23 pounds better off with dubai dynamo on their last meeting over c/d with shirley teasdale taking off 7 pounds two thirds here last season off 94, tomorrow off 77.She may be a negative but given running style i will give her a chance,a few look badly handicapped or ground maybe against them.He's definitely the value in the race just a matter of wether she can judge the pace,one to follow for the future anway.

I see Snow Bay is entered in the Hunt Cup at Ascot. Would a win tomorrow generate a penalty for that race which could certainly be the big race touch for a master of the art?

Cheers fellas!!Ice have you managed to get a bet on tomorrows there were 4 books going 10s i think!!
Tout i doubt its good enough to compete in the hunt cup,not on best form shown so far anyway,i still wouldn't be surprised if eton forever improved even though disappointing end of last season.Wouldv'e won saturday as well,its spring mile run was very impressive and a decent time the mark its on now it is not flattered on that run.

I will end up probably having to do the same to cover my ew bet,i really can't see this going off much shorter than 7/1 maybe 13/2 max!!;)

Sticks to the draw wins,wins a nice few quid with the trade can't complain after winning a nose yesterday.Can't have all the luck;).

Probably wouldv'e, but missed the 8/1 stew think the fact it was lingfield not kempton slightly put me off.Would be interesting if out straight away again as all its best form is in april and may,especially at kempton franked by divinsky as well.

Don't really like anything tomorrow but i've backed judy in disguise to trade at 5/1 and i've had a bit more at 9/2 current price.

1pt trade judy in disguise 9/2 365

Back