Daily picks.

The osteopath still shows signs of winning better races than this but usually follows it up with a poorer run in weaker races has become impossible to predict.On debut run this season a running on 4th to personal touch nearest finish beaten 2ls,that race was over a second and a half quicker than gouray girls handicap win earlier on the card winning by 5ls off 77.The race has worked out extremely well already king hei fat choy in 3rd has come out and run well at swell off 78 th beaten 2 sh/hds and nk.The 5th music in the ran over 2ls behind the osteoptah has won off 78 in a classs 4 and the 6th steel stockholder has sluiced up off 72 over 4ls behind the osteoptah.I wouldn't rely on him repeating the form as last seasons runs show,but the 10/1 on that form is massive looks cracking trade at worst as only 3/4 of the runners look worth considering.!

2xew lucky 15s ppower

carragold 9/2
regal swain 7/2
the osteopath 10/1 teds brother 4/1 obviously backed teds brother as off to follows.
zarosa

Last edited:
2xew lucky 15s ppower

carragold 9/2KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:lol: 50% Strike rate makes uop for last week WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHH!1:lol:
regal swain 7/2
the osteopath 10/1 teds brother 4/1 obviously backed teds brother as off to follows.
zarosa

The osteopath still shows signs of winning better races than this but usually follows it up with a poorer run in weaker races has become impossible to predict.On debut run this season a running on 4th to personal touch nearest finish beaten 2ls,that race was over a second and a half quicker than gouray girls handicap win earlier on the card winning by 5ls off 77.The race has worked out extremely well already king hei fat choy in 3rd has come out and run well at swell off 78 th beaten 2 sh/hds and nk.The 5th music in the ran over 2ls behind the osteoptah has won off 78 in a classs 4 and the 6th steel stockholder has sluiced up off 72 over 4ls behind the osteoptah.I wouldn't rely on him repeating the form as last seasons runs show,but the 10/1 on that form is massive looks cracking trade at worst as only 3/4 of the runners look worth considering.!

KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE MONDAYS :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Choral festival runs well over this c/d 3/3/2/2/1/5/1/2 last run over this c/d was third off 73 in slightly better race with same jock on tomorrow off 72 claiming 5 beat o'ma lad last season off 68 at sandown on soft ground over 4ls back to the third.She was very consistent last season hardly running a bad race,this looks a slight drop in grade to most of her form she actually beat presburg priced at 10/1 tomorrow easily in their run over c/d on her lsst run here.If she's ready to run i wouldn't have her bigger than 8/1 in this race lots of ? against the other runners on turf ground trip etc.
Significant move was rated 80 last june has slipped to a mark of 68 doesn't look the easiest to win with but he also has been running in slightly better races will like the ground has run well at the track.Last run on turf was 3rd to the lockmaster at leicester,lockmaster recent third to eastern destiny at donny off 77,at some point significant point will win one of these off this mark!

600/1 TREBLE KABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cool::cool:These compliers are nuts and in lucky 31!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:lol::lol:

Terrific stuff Andy, never looked in last night watching the bl**dy golf!
Great tipping as always, Shearer and Norfolk will be apopletic or something similar!:lol:

how much will you win if Zarosa wins G..i left that one out of my bet for some reason

Only had buttons on the multiples won roughly 15k+ on them,only had a £2ew lucky 31s gets to be a lot of hassle getting on 4 or 8 multiples like that,wish i'd left a bigger one at sp.Think it wouldv'e been 5/5 if there had been some pace on in royal swains race,can tell the turfs back significant move 12-1 into 7/2:lol:.Iliked other things that won as well shouldv'e been more greedy.:ninja:

Last edited:
Back