Daily picks.

The point is you were directing stuff at the group,you could've owned up to that yesterday when I was asking I probably wouldv;e laughed but you didn't and if they are slagging me off on there why are you putting my stuff on there anyway,slagging me off and getting my stuff unrteal, there's a certain person on that forum who I despise yes who ruined another forum I was on and here I am again 7-8 yeasrs on going through same old rubbish.Many members on there email me everyday,if i'd wanted to find out who dioes what on there would be easy there was no rat I figured it out from several emails and the way it was worded.If you'd said to me i'm going to splash this allnover twitter I couldn't have cared less but going to that specific forum and through that group and not even telling me was 10x worse..

i been reading forums for a long time..anyone that has will through the years have seen all sorts going off. In the early days it was paid tipsters scouring forums for tips or methods and then adopting them as their own,,then making money from it. Sometimes people just take someone's tips work etc and claim them as their own or not say where they have come from.

To me..the minute you post something..its out there...i personally don't reveal the complete innards of what i do..although i do post lead in angles to get discussions started...i don't mind posting selections sometimes with explanations. Anyone that gives the exact way they work out in this game will get it used. Once you give any insight ..and its seen to be ok....you really do have to expect someone somewhere to use it..maybe claim it as their own etc.

This is horse racing..there ain't no queensbury rules here...we all know what we post may be repeated...so why be surprised when that happens?..that reaction is just odd to me...as its also odd to want to claim benefit for someone else's toil..so both sides know what they getting into from day one.

Col will remember "The Bumper King"..i vaguely remember someone was repeating his tips on other forums i think..that caused this sort of reaction..in fact in the early days "info" was a big battling ground..mine is better than yours..then when it was and someone nicked it and posted elsewhere..all hell broke lose

I'm not defending or criticising Slim on this..but if he hasn't claimed the picks as his own..then it doesn't look like crime of the century.

Gigilo...even if Slim hadn't posted on another forum...what is to stop anyone looking in here for them?..it seems a little odd that them being repeated on another board is causing you so much grief. Most folk know where all the forums are..its not like they are hidden away.

When you post on a forum..owt can happen to that info..how can anyone possibly control it?..nothing has suddenly changed..thats just the way of the internet

this game isn't exactly "an after you sir" game..its dog eat dog re snippets and info

Ec i post on here specifcally for hundreds to view from different forums that's why the views are through the roof it's exactly what I want the point is that's a forum I left and fell out with and they as slim puts it at least a couple of them are slagging me off so why bother putting my stuff on there to make it easy for them through the whattsup getting prices before anyone on here even gets a look in.If slim had said to me yesterday he was doing it then I would've laughed it off but chose not to tell me,all he had to do was tell me not me finding out from someone else..
To be honest if slim had said i'm posting your stuff on whattsup on puntersmate I wouldn'yt have given it a second thought

The point is you were directing stuff at the group,you could've owned up to that yesterday when I was asking I probably wouldv;e laughed but you didn't and if they are slagging me off on there why are you putting my stuff on there anyway,slagging me off and getting my stuff unrteal, there's a certain person on that forum who I despise yes who ruined another forum I was on and here I am again 7-8 yeasrs on going through same old rubbish.Many members on there email me everyday,if i'd wanted to find out who dioes what on there would be easy there was no rat I figured it out from several emails and the way it was worded.If you'd said to me i'm going to splash this allnover twitter I couldn't have cared less but going to that specific forum and through that group and not even telling me was 10x worse..

I was in a bar last night playing pool, you're mails were putting me off my game by the way. I thought you were asking me was I posting them on the forum, which I said was bullshit. It's also bollocks that I was posting anything you were giving me the heads up on, why would I do that?

I was well aware that you'd know people on that Whatsapp group, do I come across as stupid to you? You need to ask yourself if I knew that you hated Puntersmate then would I have ever mentioned the thread in there. The answer is pretty obvious.

I don't hate puntersmate there is one specific untrustworthy person on there that has caused numerous problems on forums I've been on.Did you think i'd be pleased for them if I knew you were posting on whattsup about what I put on here or would I more likely be irritated,think that's pretty obvious as well..

Jesus Christ. I mentioned two days bets after they were available on the forum. Most replied they had already seen them on here. You're completrly overreacting due to completely crossed wires from different stories and sources. I'm not wasting anymore time defending myself. If you think ill of mr for such a trivial thing that's you choice. Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Last edited:
Just throwing this out there............

Can the person you hate not see your posts on here?

Is it not possible the person who told you gigsy didn't want you posting up selections as early as you do or if at all? I know there is a certain horse out today you posted up before certain people got on and the price went very quickly. So perhaps they had an alternative motive by you finding out they still get there price as your not posting them anymore plus it keeps you off punters forum and not headbutting with them on selections?

I may be barking up the completely wrong tree but thought I'd put it out there.

This is a joke...I'm sure we've all profited from Gigolo's work over the years. Trying to get prices early before posted in here is conniving. Why bite the hand that feeds you?

This is a joke...I'm sure we've all profited from Gigolo's work over the years. Trying to get prices early before posted in here is conniving. Why bite the hand that feeds you?

Does anyone actually know what happened or are people going to make **** up like this post?

Did I hold a gun to Gigilo's head for the early heads up? That was his choice and I certainly didn't solicit it, he was just good enough to do it for me.

What a lot of hot air about virtually nothing.

Well said. I've provided copious amount of winners and value bets to people on this forum for years and **** is always your thanks. A lot of people got their wires crossed and are making me out to be a parasite. They can all go **** thrmselves,

attachment.php

I get the impression you are both well-intentioned, knowledgeable, generous, slightly egotistical people who have been unintentionally ambushed by the urgency, immediacy, open access and ubiqity of social media. The anger on both sides has been compounded by your relative youth which leads you to believe that modern digital communications protocols can be shoe horned into traditional interpersonal relationship norms. They can't.

Now both of you sit on the naughty step for five minutes, think about what you have done, have a virtual handshake and then PM me a 16/1 winner.

Good men.

Attachments

• luke.jpg
    luke.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 105
Well said. I've provided copious amount of winners and value bets to people on this forum for years and **** is always your thanks. A lot of people got their wires crossed and are making me out to be a parasite. They can all go **** thrmselves,

Not doubting you there historically, you need to resurrect your will win thread. All I can go on is what I read here but we should all forget about it and move on. The bookies are the enemy.

:blink:

I dip into this thread for the first time in as long as I can remember (cos I'm bored) and I see all this stuff?

I get the impression a lot of members really value gigilo's input but I've no idea if it affects the prices or not and I've no idea whether they make a long-term profit. I presume they do or people would have given up on him years ago!

But I can say that I really don't like putting selections up on here because too many people - and they know who they are - abuse me at every turn and I see no reason why I should share the fruits of my labour with them. I did put all my stuff up on another forum for a while last season and into the first half of this season but ended up leaving that forum for reasons that had nothing at all to do with racing or the sharing of findings.

I now send stuff out by email to people I trust not to pass it on and I assume they know they can trust me not to pass on anything they send me in confidence.

Maybe gigilo would consider a similar, more personal approach. (But count me out as I only get involved in the better races.)

:blink:

I dip into this thread for the first time in as long as I can remember (cos I'm bored) and I see all this stuff?

I get the impression a lot of members really value gigilo's input but I've no idea if it affects the prices or not and I've no idea whether they make a long-term profit. I presume they do or people would have given up on him years ago!

But I can say that I really don't like putting selections up on here because too many people - and they know who they are - abuse me at every turn and I see no reason why I should share the fruits of my labour with them. I did put all my stuff up on another forum for a while last season and into the first half of this season but ended up leaving that forum for reasons that had nothing at all to do with racing or the sharing of findings.

I now send stuff out by email to people I trust not to pass it on and I assume they know they can trust me not to pass on anything they send me in confidence.

Maybe gigilo would consider a similar, more personal approach. (But count me out as I only get involved in the better races.)

There is a bigger issue here. Winning on your own is soulless, Money is just money. The comradery of putting the inferiors on here into winners is intoxicating although I admit my initial motiviation was to bed an capall's first born.

Last edited:
But I can say that I really don't like putting selections up on here because too many people - and they know who they are - abuse me at every turn and I see no reason why I should share the fruits of my labour with them.

Not really seeing this, DO. Would you care to elaborate?

Last edited:
There is a bigger issue here. Winning on your own is soulless, Money is just money. The comradery of putting the inferiors on here into winners is intoxicating although I admit my initial motiviation was to bed an capall's first born.

I will duly notify my first born. It wil lcome as a relief to my only daughter - or as we call her - 3rd born.

Winning on your own is soulless, Money is just money.

i understand your meaning..or i wouldn't post selections at all..but i'm not sure about the souless business if you don't share..money in account is paramount re survival for me personally

but i don't post my heart and soul..and i have a feeling G posts his whole repetoire..i feel thats a mistake if its the case

just throw crusts out G..keep the really big stuff close..especially if you have a way only you knows to gain that knowledge..because if you throwing your full repetoire out..then if prices shorten..you only have yourself to blame

the problem with forums generally is that no one really wants to reveal anything..but then again most punters lose over a period of time..so probably think they have no great angle to keep secret

this threads looks like someone (Gigilo) imo who actually lacks a little pre race confidence..but is a very good race reader..

As far as usefulness is concerned..this thread is head and shoulders above other threads..ie..oh i think this will be a future star etc,,but at end of day i always believe that popularity on a racing form is mainly based on you being useless re providing winners...no one likes a winner,,people who lose will always pair up with those who lose similarily...and avoid anyone they think is good at the game..thats sort of born out on this thread...very few members actually post here as they don't really like winners

you can see the same thing on the "what you backing thread"....someone could post 10 x 20/1 winners on the trot..but losing punters (95% of punters apparently).....will only reply to someone who loses like they do..they actually resent the person putting the 20/1 winners up..and will only acknowledge someone they see the same as them

the best way to get on on a forum..is to be a loser..that way you will get treated like a person..once you show you can win..people resent it and pull away..so best post a load of losers up..and be popular

Last edited:
the fact that this thread is now being viewed by most members backs up my above post..you never had so much attention G:D...but its not through putting up ace selections..its because something controversial has happened and its gone out on the forum tom toms

the fact that people who never post or read here are now reading..backs up my above posting

if you can now post about 20 consecutive losers you will be welcomed with open arms:)

Last edited:
the fact that this thread is now being viewed by most members backs up my above post..you never had so much attention G:D...but its not through putting up ace selections..its because something controversial has happened and its gone out on the forum tom toms

the fact that people who never post or read here are now reading..backs up my above posting

if you can now post about 20 consecutive losers you will be welcomed with open arms:)

You hit the nail on the head EC1. I am now on my 247th consecutive loser and I am the Forum's most beloved contributor.

by goodness there is some major PMing going on at the moment...from people who will say..oooh i haven't got time to post..but i've got hours for PMing:D

you have to laugh really

Back