Deal Or No Deal

What a pathetic offer from the banker. 3 grand and 250 grand left and he offers 45K? Good for her for continuing and winning the top prize. I hope it makes the banker think more carefully about his derisory offers.

Motherfucker i missed it. And of course Channel 4 (who showed that fucking quiz with Jimmy Carr about half a dozen times on more4 a week or so ago) don`t repeat it in the evening. Bastards.

And if it had been a pretend game he would have claimed his offer would have been £100k or more.

My own very cynical view is that they knew she had the 250k box and offered a derisory sum so she would gamble. The show needed a 'it can be won' fix.

Was it Laura who won tonight? Only saw the start of it and when she was knocking "the power 5" out in one round. Glad she got the 250k though :)

Originally posted by betsmate@Jan 7 2007, 09:32 PM
If it means that much to you Euro...

Watch it here for 99p.

4OD
You could`ve mentioned what an unbelievable hassle it is to actually obtain the fucking thing. Install this, download that, upgrade this, insert that. Jesus christ, i`ll just wait till the thing appears on Youtube.

I swear to god before i discovered the Internet i was much more placid. It`s maddening beyond belief at times, especially for people like me who had left education when computer`s arrived at schools.

I just read on another forum that it's being repeated tomorrow morning. Does anyone know if that's true and at what time?

Originally posted by uncle goober@Jan 8 2007, 08:41 PM
whats with the 'blue blue blue blue blue blue blue' ?
:lol: That pisses off Mr GG, he can't watch without insulting all the contestants and he especially hates the way they think they can in any way influence the outcome by chanting :lol: If he had his way the whole show would be over in minutes without any of the faffing about!

Back