Trump vs Harris

Harris during her 1st campaign last night "We are running a people power campaign and that is how you know we will be a people first presidency"
Not one person has voted for her.She had to bow out of the 2020 running due to lack of voter interest. Shoed in. I don't think she will see this campaign out before she is replaced by Barack's husband
From what I’ve read this was round about the time of George Floyd’s death and her position as a public prosecutor made her campaign untenable.

Given the misogyny of the Trump camp, it's ironic that an old clip of Vance talking about childless cat-women running the country should come back to haunt him. If Taylor Swift has a beef with you, you are in serious trouble.

We’re moving away from Trump here. You a fan?
There are no good guys or gals in this election.Biden/Harris stood idly by as Nethanyahu orchestrated the worst genocide of the last 40 years.They continue to give him arms worth billions while also giving him political cover.Giving Nethanyahu an invitation to address Congress yesterday was scandalous -I honestly think people will still be looking back in a hundred years timeand asking why a man responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of children by one means or another was allowed to lie to the world while being wildly cheered by senior American politicians.Can they not see what the rest of the world can see or are they bought and paid for.

There are no good guys or gals in this election.Biden/Harris stood idly by as Nethanyahu orchestrated the worst genocide of the last 40 years.They continue to give him arms worth billions while also giving him political cover.Giving Nethanyahu an invitation to address Congress yesterday was scandalous -I honestly think people will still be looking back in a hundred years timeand asking why a man responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of children by one means or another was allowed to lie to the world while being wildly cheered by senior American politicians.Can they not see what the rest of the world can see or are they bought and paid for.
And you think that Trump holds the key here? Can he solve the problem? Is he arsed?

I haven't expressed anything remotely in support of Trump -I have clearly stated there are no good guys or gals in this election.

I haven't expressed anything remotely in support of Trump -I have clearly stated there are no good guys or gals in this election.
Yes, but your response concentrated on what the current US administration isn’t doing. So, do you think Trump would handle the situation differently, given that there is a “possibility” that he will be the next US President?

I think you will find my response concentrated on what the current administration is doing -giving munitions and political cover to Nethanyahu.

Of course Trump will handle the situation differently -he will be even more pro Nethanyahu.

Yes, but your response concentrated on what the current US administration isn’t doing. So, do you think Trump would handle the situation differently, given that there is a “possibility” that he will be the next US President?

I have to be honest, Len, I never read anything pro-Trump into what Luke wrote.

This is kamala at her best

What can be can be unburdened by what has been.

what the hell does that mean ?

So, Ukraine is a country in Europe, next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong."

She talks like a 1o year old learning to read.

Gets worse she called South Korea North korea........

All she has is to attack Trump is calling him a convicted felon

I'd bet $50 to $5 the Supreme court will throw that conviction in the bin

She claims now the border was nothing to do with her.

Woman a joke

So, Ukraine is a country in Europe, next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that's wrong."

Woman a joke
The media is in lock step with each other stating that she was never in charge of the boarder because their paymasters sent them the group memo. The hypocrisy about a big country bullying a smaller country is astounding. And the over 50 standing ovations for a war monger from both sides shows who is in charge of America.

I think you will find my response concentrated on what the current administration is doing -giving munitions and political cover to Nethanyahu.

Of course Trump will handle the situation differently -he will be even more pro Nethanyahu.
Ok, fair play, if you think that Trump will be even worse.

I’m not actually sure he gives much thought to foreign policy.

I'm not sure Kamala has the capacity to give much thought to anything beyond her last sentence..........the panic was : What will happen if anything happens to Joe Biden and she is left in charge? She only got the job because she is black and a woman to attract votes. No one was expecting this. She is the most unqualified Vice President in USA history and the thought of her with a red button that works is scary

I'm not sure Kamala has the capacity to give much thought to anything beyond her last sentence..........the panic was : What will happen if anything happens to Joe Biden and she is left in charge? She only got the job because she is black and a woman to attract votes. No one was expecting this. She is the most unqualified Vice President in USA history and the thought of her with a red button that works is scary

Well, you don't get to be Attorney General of a US state unless you have a pretty hot CV.

Trump probably couldn't spell 'bum' in three attempts, let alone 'Attorney General'.

She won't be perfect but she'll be a serious upgrade on anything Trump will be.

Well, you don't get to be Attorney General of a US state unless you have a pretty hot CV.

Trump probably couldn't spell 'bum' in three attempts, let alone 'Attorney General'.

She won't be perfect but she'll be a serious upgrade on anything Trump will be.
You need to lay off the drugs…

Yeah, cos that Trump is a really smart guy.

Woman a joke
When she was running for the Democratic nomination(2016 election) Kamala spent $40 million on her campaign and received 0.4% of the vote,she identified as a Native American,now she’s a black American (raised in Canada)..She’s incapable of stringing a coherent sentence together and makes Biden look like Einstein.The Democrats are stuck with her,if they nominated someone else they would lose all Biden’s funding..She’s the original Hawk Tuah girl.

My God, I just couldn't believe what I was seeing there. To actually be cheering him on is just despicable.
Even if they agree about Iran being a huge mover in all this, to cheer frantically under the circumstances of an arguable genocide is just plain frightening.

My God, I just couldn't believe what I was seeing there. To actually be cheering him on is just despicable.
Even if they agree about Iran being a huge mover in all this, to cheer frantically under the circumstances of an arguable genocide is just plain frightening.
52 standing ovations according to Israeli newspaper Haaretz.A shame of historical proportions.

Back