Drf 2024

IET declared in first-time tongue-tie today.

Hadn't spotted that yesterday. Interesting.

Last edited:
Given Mulllins very strong record here with second strings I've put three in perms - Loughlynn, Kargese and You Ouughta Know and I've backed Il Etait as discussed with Grassie and I am Maximus in the w/o markets for those two Grade 1's

Danny Mullins turned over Lossimouth and Paul Townend last year in the Juvenile and does the same again to him on Storm Heart..... I'm beginning to hate that guy:lol:

Geezuz! well done Grassy and Euro..........the guy is on fire.

That the heck will be fav for the Arkle now???? Anyone think Willie will switch Gaelic Warrior back>

Tongue-tie has maybe made the difference? Maybe just likes the track at Leopardstown.

Jumping round Cheltenham a different prospect though - he looked just a bit iffy at a couple of fences here (brave though).

I reckon Redemtion Day has ever chance of giving Patrick a winner in the bumper.

He put up Dream To Share last season as the likely winner last year so he knows what he has to beat and Willie must have had a few to chose from

Terrific horses out tomorrow, but so many Mullins runners and it’s nigh on impossible to guess the ones he’s got laid out for the winners circle. Too many of his favourites get beaten by one of his longer priced runners for my liking. Can’t be a healthy situation to see him dominate the fields like this. So I’ll just enjoy the watch (not that I’ve got much left to bet with after today, anyway :()

Last edited:
Obvious case there of Mullins deciding Fact Or File was winning today

Gaelic Warrior either not fit or Townend told not to win, there was no effort from him whatsoever:D

I'm in a bit of a dilemna re: Gaelic Warrior.

I honestly thought if he were to run on Saturday he would have taken the world of beating but instead Willie elected to run Facile Vega who I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw.
I think he's the most overrated horse in the yard.

My worry is Gaelic Warrior, who I coudn't praise high enough at the start of the season, perhaps never worked as well as expected hence the switch.
In which case I am tempted to take him on with his stable companion Fact or File who is certainly the best horse he has faced to date.

Will be keeping my bet to a minimum in this one which could go either way

Very dissapointing from Gaelic Warrior hate it sometimes when you get it right

Pretty sure jockey didn’t look happy on GW for a while. I’d suspect the horse has a wind issue that he could hear, which will be tweaked over the next few days. He probably should have pulled him up before the last.

For the sake of an interest I've taken 5/1 Captain G w/o El FAb. I have a decent back rating for it.

Back