Dubai Carnival 2010

Can't wait to see what Presious Passion does here. Gosden doesn't seem at all upbeat about Dar Re Mi so early in the year.

Fillies fill 3 of the first 4 places in the Sheema, delighted for Buick and Ffrench riding G1 winners, two under rated jockeys.

What do we make of the run of Cavalryman? Is it possible he was just flattered to get so "close" to Sea The Stars in the Arc? I know plenty on here loved him last year but outside of the Arc effort his form is not all that and it is not as if he bombed out completely. I think Godolphin have probably bought a dud rather than made one.

In that case, would you think Age Of Aquarius isn't all that then? I think the GP De Paris is a great race and though Cavalryman was a class animal. Godolphin have ruined plenty before now.

In that case, would you think Age Of Aquarius isn't all that then?

Correct...particularly at a time when he was coming back after a horrible run at Epsom.

I am not saying Cavalryman is not a good horse but just not the top class Group 1 horse some might think.

Utter bollocks, it's the most profitable betting medium all year. Horses for courses, simple.

When a horse like Bankable can place in a so called Group 1 form goes out the window. I'm having a small place bet on Crowded House in the main event but that's it for me.

I don't think you'll see a better ride than that on Gloria, was absolutely amazing.

Fallon on the other hand....

If you are watching Channel 4 sadly you won't be able to see the result as Come Dine with Me gets preference,hopeless!!

This meeting is a bit like Manchester City. It doesn't matter how much money the A-rabs throw at it, it'll always be second rate.

Pretty sure Sheikh Mo will be disappointed that a superstar did not go and win the race.

Well done Ajtebi for giving Shea false sense of hope crossing the line.

Back