Epsom Derby

It would need to be 9 and above to be Good to Firm, although I can see how Good to Firm in places could creep in.

Then again with the watering Good looks likeliest.

Originally posted by Euronymous@Jun 3 2006, 08:56 AM
Very strange pricewise selection. A horse like Hala Bek could only win this in a bad year.
I often get the impression the RP gets hot info coming into the office then some of the editors and writers tailor their articles towards making a case for the horse in question. I have that feeling about Hala Bek today.

The going is 7.8. Right in the middle of good. Looks like there was no need to water. They were making a nice print yesterday. It's certainly not fast ground.

I've backed both Sir Percy and Papal Bull antepost and was quite content with those bets. However, I'm contemplating having some on Visindar if I can get 4.0 on Betfair, he's currently 3.8 :unsure: I've always liked him but missed the antepost boat. Now his price looks inviting.......

Pricewise has always done best when he has relied on information, rather than Form, a subject that he is not to clued up about.

The state of Visindars skin is worrying. Could he be suffering from a virus?

At the other end of the scale, doesn't Noddies Way look well?

Originally posted by Irish Stamp@Jun 3 2006, 04:13 PM
He does Griffin, was in work till 3 and we took about £50 in total on Noddy's Way all at 1000/1 :)
I've just £2 on him to be placed. 310 on Betfair :lol: He's taken proceedings a lot better than some, looks a picture and just has to sneak into third to pay for a new sofa for me :D

Back