Equine Retirements, Long Term Injuries and Departures

Would have loved to see her go again at next years festival. The excitement on the course this year when she won was brilliant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good on her and her owners for keeping her in racing for so many years

Agreed.....though still a tinge of 'what might have been' about her career. Certainly, she was outstanding in the 3m hurdle last year, and it's a bit of a shame that she was (very) largely restricted to same-sex races, as she was almost certainly capable of holding her own in better company.

just following rich ricci comments..not sure if retired/or dead...took the negative from ricci but hopefully not...said arvika retired whereas spoke in different terms about touch the eden. maybe someone more informed can clarify

Bromhead seemed surprised that he had been retired on ATR!! I hope so and I was over the moon to see him going so beautifully.

Nxxx

There does seem to be some uncertainty about whether he has definitely been retired, judging by the race report on the RP.

Homer Run has been pts due to injuries from being brought down at Towcester 1st May. We are gutted to lose him. It's tough that he was brought down rather than fell himself.

Nx

Jonathan Portman on Twitter

"Gutted to lose star Cunning Act after two years off nursing tendons only to break shoulder at Salisbury#ripdearfriend"

Back