Euro 2016 betting thread

attachment.php
Someone likes the jumps over here anyway

Attachments

• Ck1zAmmWkAAnlSA.jpg
    Ck1zAmmWkAAnlSA.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Geez... teams can look good on stats all they want but if they're shite on the pitch they mean nothing.

That bet on Austria is looking anything but clever.

Portugal might be decent value at 4/9 but I've gone for the draw-Portugal HT/FT (16/5) in case they spend the first half just sussing out the opposition.

Portugal and Austria can be crossed off already surely?

Very disappointing

Last edited:
Seems to be a lot less wrestling in the penalty box in this competition than there is in the Premier League..........or is it happening and we are not being shown it?

Well done Slovakia, Doing every Football fan a favour and hopefully sending those Russian meatheads packing.

I hear that Scotland have adopted '500 Miles' as their tournament song as it's about as close as they're getting to the action.

No one is standing out as a winner yet.

Teams are so good now at stopping other teams.
Knockouts could be so tense with another "Greece" on the cards?

If a knockout game goes to pens..(target for some) ..it's anyone's.

Last edited:
The most impressive teams going forward so far have been Italy, France, and England. In tournament football that counts for nothing though and it's the ability to not concede and win penalty shoot-outs that matters. You can cross England off then!

Start to wonder whether Italy look the most likely winners, mind Belgium are completely awful so they were flattered slightly, but they always know how to win.

Still think Spain are favourites though.

Meantime I'm hearing reports about Polish fans on the rampage.

So far they've valeted and waxed six cars, repaired 20 boilers and built three walls...

2 goals Bale has scored in the comp, both shocking goalkeeper errors. In fact a lot of the keeping at this tournament has left a lot to be desired.
I'm setting up0 a just giving account to bring Sterling home!
Rooney is not a centre midfielder either play him up front or put him on the bench.

Back