Fairyhouse Wednesday

electric performance and luckily left the lay part and watched in it the Paddy Power nearby. Townend did well as I thought he would get boxed in several times. I would love him to have raced at Cheltenham before March as I have a small doubt about him and the hill. Top horse.

electric performance and luckily left the lay part and watched in it the Paddy Power nearby. Townend did well as I thought he would get boxed in several times. I would love him to have raced at Cheltenham before March as I have a small doubt about him and the hill. Top horse.

Knowing Mullins he will run him in the Irish Champion I would say - why the doubt about the hill? If he finished out this trip in this ground so well then the track at Cheltenham would not be an issue.

good performance by Hurricane Fly but Mourad and the mare not so far behind,
I would have run him in the Bula rather than here.

Just a nagging doubt, no real logic behind it - you would just like a Champion Hurdle horse at his price in a year like this to have run there - does that make sense at all?

He is a lovely horse, and probably none classier. Townend sitting still was a lovely sight with Solwhit hard at it.

You would hope so - it would be really disappointing if that didn't turn out to be the case.

That's what Mullins said at the end of the season before last Granger (post-Punchestown win) when Celestial Halo was still a Champion Hurdle contender - seemed to have changed by last season mind.

Hope he does keep Townend on the Hurricane :)

Will be wading into Hurricane Fly tomorrow, have a feeling we will see something pretty special, can imagine hel be a lot shorter for the champion tomorrow evening.

Will also be backing Jessies Dream, Zaarito and Kimberlite King. Il have some combination bets with Hurricane Fly for starters and see how it goes from there.

Electric performance, hope he gets there, took 9s last week on Betfair for the champion.

Interesting to see how Coolindine runs here now, can sit back and relax with the multiples done and classes cancelled..... for the afternoon!

Hurricane Fly 167+ today for me, nothing new, especially knowing he goes well fresh.

The champion looks an open race for me.

Well done Granger.

Very disappointed with the ride on J'y Vole - could see from some way out he had her too far back - swap him with Townend and I think she'd have won.

Does Mullins ever give his breathing ops? Cooldine could be one who may benefit as he seemed to fold quickly after jumping really well.

Interesting race and tend to have a bit of sympathy with Hamm regarding J'y Vole - gave her plenty to do off that pace but I would imagine he was riding to orders on her seasonal debut. Though nice to see Tranquil Sea put to sound efforts back to back.

Cooldine to me looked very much out for a nice opener - set the sort of pace that he was always going to vulnerable to and it was no surprise to see him outpaced. They went so slow early on as can be seen by how many were in with a shout over the last couple of fences.

To be fair, that was always the risk backing one first time out, so can't really complain in one way.

Does Mikael really have a 1 in 3 chance of winning this? Surely better. I was against him (& still don't quite hold the same opinion of him as others) as I think a bit of Noble Prince but there is nothing in this line up that will even end up at Cheltenham as far as I can guess - you would think he's done plenty of work, and if he jumps adequately even, he should win.

Nothing in here that would end up at Cheltenham (in all likelihood) but there's a horse who's 3/3 (Head of the Posse) and Realt Dubh is 2/2, Jessies Dream has plenty of chasing experience and it'll be a tough ask off a long lay-off for Mikael D in my opinion.

Electric performance, hope he gets there, took 9s last week on Betfair for the champion.

Interesting to see how Coolindine runs here now, can sit back and relax with the multiples done and classes cancelled..... for the afternoon!

Waiting on the falling horse bigman!!!!:ninja:

Great to see Mikael up and he appeared back to his best - there was only one winner jumping the last to me. That's racing as they say.

Such a shame he fell would have been interested to see what he had left. Looked like he had the measure of the winner. Hell of an effort regardless after that kind of lay off

Back