Findlay Warned off for 6mths

I think his squealing "youve runied my life!" or words to that effect finished my sympathy for him

Perhaps he ought to take a step back and look at people whos lives have been "ruined" throught no fault of their own. "ruin" being the loss of health rather than a few quid

Same words when screamed by Gordon Brown when he wasnt given the PM's job on a plate

I think some people need a sense of perspective...

or a fcking great jolt of reality

Paul Struthers continues to have discussions about the details of my case on internet racing forums.

Surely a a person is his position is not allowed to post on internet forums?

I have stayed quiet for the last three months about the single biggest cause of upset and stress in my life

he has led a very very lucky life if thats the most stressful thing in his life.

A sad bleating read imo...a real mardy arse who doesn't know the meaning of stress

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that BTB-an interesting read.

I didn't see one thing in that article - completely unsubstantiated anecdotal claims aside - that he hadn't made either in his ATR interview or at some stage previously.

I would always have respect for someone punting on the scale Findlay does, but the whole self-pity act is pathetic really.

His mother's not that upset that I haven't seen her with her horses at Windsor several times, and Findlay visited Brighton this summer with his mates - I think the family is coping with all this dreadful stress and upset very bravely... :whistle:

BYE THEN!

HARRY FINDLAY’S turbulent time in racing looks like coming to an end in April after he revealed that he is to sell off the rest of the horses he owns.
Findlay, whose most notable success in the sport came with Denman’s defeat of Kauto Star in the 2008 Cheltenham Gold Cup, had previously cut back dramatically on his equine interests when the jumpers he owned in partnership with Paul Barber were sold in August.
On Sunday, however, Findlay said he was totally cutting his ties with the sport, with the horses he has remaining running under the name of hismother, Margaret, due to be sold off at the Doncaster Bloodstock Sales Horses In Training auction.
Findlay said: “My mother and I have both decided that our position as owners in this country has now become absolutely untenable.
“They will all come under the hammer at the Doncaster sales on April 21 and, in all likelihood, our last ever runner will be Big Fella Thanks in the Grand National.”
Findlay, who was warned off for six months by the BHA in June last year for laying one of his horses, had said at the time he would not have horses run in his family’s colours again as long as BHA chairman Paul Roy and now outgoing chief executive Nic Coward were “at the top table in racing”.
When that ban was overturned the following month on appeal and instead replaced with a £4,500 fine, Findlay was soon back on the racecourse, as well as in the sales ring, buying five yearlings at the DBS Premier Yearling Sales, three in partnership with the Sangster family.
Since then, however, his mother’s colours have become a less frequent sight on racecourses, with just five runners over jumps and two on the Flat

bye then!

Harry findlay’s turbulent time in racing looks like coming to an end in april after he revealed that he is to sell off the rest of the horses he owns.
Findlay, whose most notable success in the sport came with denman’s defeat of kauto star in the 2008 cheltenham gold cup, had previously cut back dramatically on his equine interests when the jumpers he owned in partnership with paul barber were sold in august.
On sunday, however, findlay said he was totally cutting his ties with the sport, with the horses he has remaining running under the name of hismother, margaret, due to be sold off at the doncaster bloodstock sales horses in training auction.
Findlay said: “my mother and i have both decided that our position as owners in this country has now become absolutely untenable.
“they will all come under the hammer at the doncaster sales on april 21 and, in all likelihood, our last ever runner will be big fella thanks in the grand national.”
findlay, who was warned off for six months by the bha in june last year for laying one of his horses, had said at the time he would not have horses run in his family’s colours again as long as bha chairman paul roy and now outgoing chief executive nic coward were “at the top table in racing”.
When that ban was overturned the following month on appeal and instead replaced with a £4,500 fine, findlay was soon back on the racecourse, as well as in the sales ring, buying five yearlings at the dbs premier yearling sales, three in partnership with the sangster family.
Since then, however, his mother’s colours have become a less frequent sight on racecourses, with just five runners over jumps and two on the flat

bye then harry:)

Say what you like about Findlay, but he was pretty fearless when it came to campaigning his horses. He's a loss to the sport in that regard.

Back