First Season Sires 2019

Yesterday Three Coins gave Fountain of Youth (who him?: well actually a well-bred sire by Oasis Dream out of Attraction) his first winner.
Guineas winner Night of Thunder has his first winner with Expressionist at Ascot today.

Those long in the tooth will remember that the first 2yo race of the year was always the Woodcote Stakes on Derby Day. This year the first 2yo race was yesterday.

Yesterday Three Coins gave Fountain of Youth (who him?: well actually a well-bred sire by Oasis Dream out of Attraction) his first winner.
Guineas winner Night of Thunder has his first winner with Expressionist at Ascot today.

Those long in the tooth will remember that the first 2yo race of the year was always the Woodcote Stakes on Derby Day. This year the first 2yo race was yesterday.

First 6 furlong race?

Good Vibes gives FSS Due Diligence his first Listed winner, in the first at York today.

Yesterday's winner (by Invincible Spirit) Repartee was particularly impressive. Particularly well-bred being out a Johannesburg sister of Kingman (also by Invincible Spirit).

Make Believe gets one of his to get him off the mark. Rose of Kildare, trained by Mark Johnston, wins at Redcar on his 3rd start.

GOLDEN HORN has his first runners today. Haydock 3.55 Byzantia and Golden Lips.

At the Curragh this evening GLENEAGLES, 2 from 2 so far, has Precious Moments (4.55) and Southern Hills (5.25).

Two FSS wins on Thursday

Flippa the Strippa (Outstrip) wins the Listed Star Stakes (goodness, I can remember Ron Hutchinson (I think) winning this race on Sovereign for Harry Wragg and the Mollers (?)) to add to her previous win. Apparently Queen Mary bound.

Hannon wins the first at Goodwood with debutant Wild Thunder to give Night of Thunder another winner.

A sire I had not recognised, Capella Sansevero (Showcasing), gets an impressive first winner at Haydock with Pierre Lapin. He is not badly bred being a half-brother to Harry Angel.

A sire I had not recognised, Capella Sansevero (Showcasing), gets an impressive first winner at Haydock with Pierre Lapin. He is not badly bred being a half-brother to Harry Angel.

Remember he was sold as 2 yo at first Royal Ascot eve sales in London for 1,020,000 gns, a good sale by Ger Lyons .
He did not train on if memory recalls

An early look at the First Season Sire table:

DUE DILIGENCE Runs 20 Wins 5

BRAZEN BEAU 18/3

CABLE BAY 20/3

OUTSTRIP 5/2

ANJAL 22/2

NIGHT OF THUNDER 10/2

GUTAIFAN 23/2

IVAWOOD 17/2

GLENEAGLES 4/2

An early look at the First Season Sire table:

DUE DILIGENCE Runs 20 Wins 5

BRAZEN BEAU 18/3

CABLE BAY 20/3

OUTSTRIP 5/2

ANJAL 22/2

NIGHT OF THUNDER 10/2

GUTAIFAN 23/2

IVAWOOD 17/2

GLENEAGLES 4/2

Your post illustrates how much better you are than me at this. I haven't mentioned Anjal or Anjaal once getting a winner!

Back