Forum horse connections

Weather permitting we should have a few runners and winners at Perth, Stratford and Southwell on Sunday. My daughters 21st the night before but expect I`ll go to Stratford. Anybody there welcome for a drink.

Weather permitting we should have a few runners and winners at Perth, Stratford and Southwell on Sunday. My daughters 21st the night before but expect I`ll go to Stratford. Anybody there welcome for a drink.

You'll have none at Perth, Roddy - already called off.

Owning racehorses at the moment is like having a twelve inch **** on a desert island.

Owning racehorses at the moment is like having a twelve inch **** on a desert island.

We are waiting to pull the trigger with Raise The Beat and Presenting Beara (the Presenting we bought last Summer) but both want good ground so not much chance of a run anytime soon by the looks of it. Patience is a virtue.

Good luck to him Edgt - plenty of money for the local horse Medhlan there, looks like the tongue tie will help him given how he ran FTO on bottomless ground at Punchestown.

No idea why Kingclip was as short as 5/1 this morning - IMO the horse is no good, Deep Trouble has much much stronger form and is a bigger danger to the Mullins horse, already shown signs of quirkiness though (Deep Trouble) and that'd be the danger to anyone backing him.

Martin

I notice that Ferryview Place was a winner for Songsheet's mare SONGSHEET at Dundalk yesterday.

Congratulations, m'dear.

Thanks, Col ! That's 4 from 7 now. Her BAHAMIAN BOUNTY full sister to FAREER hopefully goes to Donny in a few weeks - didn't make enough to tempt us to sell as a foal but she's now blossomed, as Songy's get always do. Very racey looking filly and a chesnut, too - which in my eyes is a good thing, as her chesnuts so far have been better than her bays! Just hope if she sells she gets bought by a decent traine rand not the idiot that bought her last but one... !

The HELLVELYN colt foal is just gorgeous - best looking foal she's ever produced and unbelievably ahthletic even as a not quite 3 month old foal! Got a backside on him that doesn't look out of place with our British Blue cattle.. :cool:

Apologies for the aftertiming but I would like to thank Del Boy and Slimchance for helping me have it right off today....Bangalore Diamond eventually got his big head in front....just about and survived the stewards...:cool:

Apologies for the aftertiming but I would like to thank Del Boy and Slimchance for helping me have it right off today....Bangalore Diamond eventually got his big head in front....just about and survived the stewards...:cool:

You're a top class ****. How dare you make me get out of bed so early. I'm having the most unproductive day ever.

Nothing like getting thanked on an Internet forum....throw us a few bottles of Middleton whiskey or something useful...I can't drink thanks...

Well done all the same, patience is a virtue!

Nothing like getting thanked on an Internet forum....throw us a few bottles of Middleton whiskey or something useful...I can't drink thanks...

Well done all the same, patience is a virtue!

I throw the **** nothing for having six million bets a week for me so I can hardly can expect any throw back now.

Congratulations OTB, now give us the story on Del Boy and Slimchance :ninja:

Congratulations OTB, now give us the story on Del Boy and Slimchance :ninja:

We won't open his mouth. We're as thick as thieves. I'll tell you this much, OTB has no idea how much respect I need to have to get out of bed at 9am to do do someone a favour (even if it's owed!).

We won't open his mouth. We're as thick as thieves. I'll tell you this much, OTB has no idea how much respect I need to have to get out of bed at 9am to do do someone a favour (even if it's owed!).

An early morning wheelbarrow race - What a sight that must have been :lol:

Back