Forum horse connections

Many thanks to you all.Baldeagle also involved. By coincidence it is the first anniversary of the death of Michael Doody, a great racing friend who had a small interest in AG. Please remember him in your kind thoughts.

Last edited:
Postman Pat wins with Apache

From irishracing.com

Thank for the editorial Art

Its nice to be back in the winners enclosure again,
Well done to all concerned
Mike R I P gave us a hand no doubt.
This lad is tidy but tough so who knows.

Watch out Frankel
The vino was good: tonight in the Alley Bar cool:

EBH is now 1000/1 to wi the Tour having been one of the favourites. No reason I can find.
???????

OOPS! Wrong place. Something odd.

Last edited:
Ghost of a Girl runs in the 2yo fillies maiden at Leopardstown this evening. She is a smashing little filly but may fall between the stools of not being good enough to win a maiden and being badly handicapped as a result of trying to win one. She fell asleep in the stalls first time up at Fairyhouse but showed a lot more on her second run at Limerick finishing third behind two useful looking sorts. There was a decent gap to the fourth but those that finished behind her probably aren't great. Would be hopeful of her finishing in the first four tonight depending on what the newcommers are like. I have passes for tonight, if anyone is interested in coming along PM me.

Last edited:
She ran very very poorly - vet examination showed she has a throat infection, temperature which caused her to burst. Hopefully this painful experience won't leave it's mark.

Back