Forum horse connections

I thought Rolling Maul was going to win yesterday. After seeing off the main contenders it was galling to see him done late on by one of the complete rags.

Razor is a non runner at Leopardstown, where Pat Smullen describes the going as 'winter heavy'.

I think the winner is a good horse. Ap said he thought it was a high class race and the first six would all win. Galling to get touched off again but good times ahead.Beating two £150 k horses and losing to a supposed rag,ce`st la vie

Superb Roddy. Good touch today but most importantly a serious weapon to go to war with next season. I hope you have many successful days with him.

That time of Regal Diamond was close to Sprinter Sacres of two years ago in the same race allowing for the going. Shame Kians couldn't complete a fantastic week but he ran well enough and will go novice chasing now in the new season

After a long series of letters next to his name William Butler is starting to show some form - he traveled well for a long way at Fakenham today before fading into fourth behind Sheriff Hutton, his stablemate Cedrus Libani and a staying on Walkin Aisy. The quicker ground seemed to suit though don't think he fully stays the trip so likely to be looking for shorter tracks than Fakenham (if I can find one).

Martin

Very true Grey - we're no PPUP4 though and they were even kind enough to update the form comment in the program ;)

Last edited:
Good Luck!! with Rolling Maul today Roddy - I hope his seconditis clears up. ;)

I quite like the look of Dineur and Strumble Head as well for the yard - hope you all have a good couple of days at Ffos Las and Fakenham. Best of luck tomorrow with Letbeso and Buachaill Alainn.

Back