Forum horse connections

Must have a look through yours Roddy.

Indigo Iris declared to get a ballot for next next so won't run today. We might try Listowel with him if the ground turns up soft. He has placed a few times but is dissappointing in the main. Bangalore Diamond bids to follow up at the Curragh on Sunday in a very competitive 6f handicap. He's worse off with So Devoted from the Leopardstown race and I see her as the bet of the weekend as it looks like Farrell has laid her out for this.

Last edited:
Just back from 5 days golfing (drinking) in Portugal. Very shaky and I would imagine the black monkeys will be coming to get me tonight. Will try and get to Listowel for an hour or two tomorrow to watch Indigo Iris run. The softer ground should suit so we are hopeful but he is only average and had has his chances.

Just back from 5 days golfing (drinking) in Portugal. Very shaky and I would imagine the black monkeys will be coming to get me tonight. Will try and get to Listowel for an hour or two tomorrow to watch Indigo Iris run. The softer ground should suit so we are hopeful but he is only average and had has his chances.

We are heading there Apache has a squeak if he handles the ground might meet 4 a beer r2

Ballyvesey ran well and jumped spectacularly. Beaten by an unknown who shanghaied us really . 10/1 ew was OK though. This weekend up to Market Rasen

They caught me for all three, but they sent me down for being known associate of Brian!:D

I'm heading up with Pat so I'll give you a call when we arrive. Should be there by midday.

If you have a couple of spare O&T's it would be appreciated Roddy and we can meet you in the bar. What time are you planning to be there? Either that or we could meet you for a drink on the way in?

If you have a couple of spare O&T's it would be appreciated Roddy and we can meet you in the bar. What time are you planning to be there? Either that or we could meet you for a drink on the way in?

I`ll leave some there for you if I`m there before. we will leave Amersham at 8.am ,normally takes 3.5 hours . my mobile still 07860293734. Keep in touch as we home in.

Back