Forum horse connections

Best of luck Roddy - let's hope the machine does it tomorrow. Copper Dock re-appears tonight after heart surgery...I've had concurrent wallet surgery...hoping he goes well but would be delighted with a decent run. Not a backing proposition...

I can't seem to find any Champion Bumper odds, have they taken them down for now with Cheltenham on today?

Apache Gold makes his final appearance of the season in Mallow (Cork) Sat.
His Tuesday run at Curragh gives him a chance. At least we have a runner on Champions Day even if it is "The Ascot" of Ireland. Maybe Ascot is "The Mallow Of England "
Anyone attending come and say hello.
Best wishes to Roddy at Cheltenham.

Last edited:
Un Guet Apens has an entry at Carlisle on Thursday. Some handy types entered so we'll have a look closer to the day.

Apache Gold makes his final appearance of the season in Mallow (Cork) Sat.
His Tuesday run at Curragh gives him a chance. At least we have a runner on Champions Day even if it is "The Ascot" of Ireland. Maybe Ascot is "The Mallow Of England "
Anyone attending come and say hello.
Best wishes to Roddy at Cheltenham.

Well done young man. Another forum sprinter...

Many thanks for the good wishes.
Great that his consistency yielded dividends at last.
A horse to look forward to for next year when he will be stronger.
Shares still available for what is a decidedly eclectic group of owners.

Looked like Regal Diamond just blew up and was looked after in the closing stages. That was a hot race and he remains highly promising to my eyes.

Good luck for the rest of the season Roddy.

Novice hurdling from now on . Handled the going OK which is a bonus. I asked Coral for 1000 /1 Gold Cup within 5 years but they declined. Jumps like a stag incidentally

No. my tongue was in cheek of course just responding to a longstanding debate I`ve had with them,but at least they still take my bets

Shantou Magic is running in a hot novice hurdle at Fontwell today. The form of his Ascot bumper has worked out very well, he should handle the heavy ground and I'm very hopeful of a big run. Oh, and the trainer's current form isn't that bad either!

Last edited:
Back