Forum horse connections

Apache Gold returns to Dundalk tomorrow.
On The Bridle would be best to tell what his chances are; I am thinking of employing him as racing manager !

I'm cheap....really really cheap!! Think he has his best chance yet this year. That flax seed is working a treat. I now have the bowels of a six month old...:blink:

Cleary thinks that Crystal Wings has about 2 stone on hand but hasn't shown it last twice. Merry Mast, Red Laser and Martins yoke would also be dangers but it is very winnable. Very best of luck to yourself and the eagle.

I've had a small-stakes each-way 'interest' double on your pair today, Rodders.

Which probably means they're both f*cked - sorry mate. :D

We should have two live ones at MR today with Kians and Hodgson. I1ll be there with Maruco all the way from OZ

A nice result for you and guests, I thought Kians had a rough run round but 3rd was probably a fair result, congratulations.

Kians was badly interfered with twice, Don and Pete convinced he would have won otherwise. Maybe the Badger next. Thanks for your best wishes and a nice ew on each and an ew double will help

Book em Danno novice chasing this afternoon at Carlisle, working and schooling well. Long time off so fingers crossed. Harouet should go well and Man of Steel

The form of Roddy's Regal Diamond given a boost today as the second and third from his Aintree bumper finished first and second in the Chepstow bumper.

So Regal Declared and Kians Delight, will keep Rolling Maul till Aintree next week. Regal 6/1 fav in a Chelt bumper. Getting there baby

Back