Forum horse connections

Back in the real world Indigo Iris v Apache Gold Naas 6f 47-65 apprentice handicap.
Duel at 5.25pm On The Bridle v Duhallow.
Drawn 12 and 13 so no real bias to either.
Rumble In The Jungle and Thrilla in Manila rolled into one!
Very best of luck Barry; see you there I hope .

Forum carve up Eddie I hope. Best of luck! See you there. Also bought a third of Kiss The Stars who makes her seasonal debut in the following race. Nedera gets her final run before going handicapping in the last. Interesting times!!!!

Ealain runs 5.20 tomorrow at Nottingham. Jimmy Fortune has been booked to ride. She is very well, the course and ground conditions will suit.

Ealain runs 5.20 tomorrow at Nottingham. Jimmy Fortune has been booked to ride. She is very well, the course and ground conditions will suit.

Very sadly I have to tell you that following her race at Nottingham this week our horse was found to have a serious injury to her pastern. Following attention by the vet at David Evans's stable yesterday it was unfortunately decided that she had to be put down. The vet commented it was amazing that she managed to finish the race because normally a horse suffering this injury falls to the ground. May she rest in peace.

Very sadly I have to tell you that following her race at Nottingham this week our horse was found to have a serious injury to her pastern. Following attention by the vet at David Evans's stable yesterday it was unfortunately decided that she had to be put down. The vet commented it was amazing that she managed to finish the race because normally a horse suffering this injury falls to the ground. May she rest in peace.

Tough game this. Sorry to hear that SC

Anyone know what ever happen to Chris (flame)

i know he sold off his horses, his website is off line.

Has he got out of the game?

i did has some shares in his horses

Very sorry Chef, that's very sad.

Our horse Homer Run is in hospital after being brought down in his race at Towcester last night. He has had to have fluid drained from his lungs and heart and liver and is not out of the woods yet. Obviously very worried about him.

Tough game indeed.

Nx

Back