Forum horse connections

SC is most deserving of a change of luck methinks having lost a couple due to injury recently.

Ladweb and the unraced Galactic Heroine are our interests at the moment with the former having won at Brighton the other day.

Good luck tomorrow Roddy :)

De Waiting Game and Did You Ever are set to go to Northaw tomorrow - our problem of pretty much having to run them in the same race has returned. Hopefully they both run well in their first races at this level, Frankie and Will Hickman have been booked to ride :)

Northaw's just North of London if anyone in the area has a spare 4 or 5 hours it's a great day out and they always get a huge crowd up there.

Martin

Hope they went well Martin.

Kiss the Stars runs today in the second at the Curragh. She should have come on a lot from last Monday at Naas as she is the biggest dosser at home. I only bought a third share but it was enough to keep her in the yard despite some very decent offers from a very prominent pundit on ATR. He fancies her today more than me thus the price collapse. I think she will run well and go very close if things fall her way.

What price did Roddy's go IR at Fos Lass? Thought it was home for all money two out. My yoke missed the kick and Colin Keane dropped his hands 20 yards out and got nutted for the ew money. The season can only get better and the six I'm in can all pay their way with a change of luck. Need to stay positive and patient and things will fall right.

What price did Roddy's go IR at Fos Lass? Thought it was home for all money two out. My yoke missed the kick and Colin Keane dropped his hands 20 yards out and got nutted for the ew money. The season can only get better and the six I'm in can all pay their way with a change of luck. Need to stay positive and patient and things will fall right.

1.2 for the win & 1.01 the place :blink:

Christ I have never been so confident two out , he looked h & h.We have worked so much on his back and his jumping but the engine is def there. We will get there.
Sat next we are at Haydock with Double Double and Kians Delight. Hoping for a better return

Things will be on the up soon enough for you OTB.

De Waiting Game led until about 4 out but fell in a hole once headed and Did You Ever didn't go a yard with the bigger fences not to his liking but they both finished and were both fine after the race which is the main thing.

The winner is a horse worth keeping an eye on - Remind Me Later for David Phelan, it was backed from 14's into 5/2 and won easily to remain unbeaten over here. Looks a serious five year old and would be fetching big money if trained in Ireland.

We're going to look at Kingston Blount in three weeks time for our two and hopefully get better results :)

Martin

Just shows you how fast things change, I was planning Haydock this weekend for Kians Delight and he was breaking his leg on the gallops. This business is cruel and tragic.

Back