Forum horse connections

Committing handicapping suicide by running a just recently rated 65 filly against regressive 81 and 76 rated yokes in a 6 runner maiden. The yearling bonus was difficult to swerve. Nedera would have a chance if Backdrop flops.

Dippity Doo Dah and Tough Talking Man could oblige at Ffos Las

33/1 the Double! I'll have some of that.

What about Man of Steel Roddy? Always reminds me of Rolling Maul, was excellent in Bumpers but just doesn't seem to have taken to the hurdles yet.

Still unexposed, any expectations today?

How frustrating horse racing can be

Hadn't checked my e-mails for a few days - then I read this, this afternoon.

Hello Everyone - Following the advice of David Evans, we have moved our half share lease to Intense Feeling. the horse is due to run today at 3.30 (Lingfield) but I am told she is not really an all weather horse so not much is expected today. However, she is also entered for Thursday at Salisbury (3.35) in a Claiming race where she should have a good chance. We are hoping that our formal registration as part owner can be completed in time for the Salisbury race.

I put up Feisty Dragon e/way I think? Little did I know that the easy winner (won by 3L) 6/1 shot Intense Feeling was half owned by our syndicate but according to trainer "Is not really an AW horse and not much expected."

What chance have you got? :D

Back