Forum horse connections

Myska ran in a crossed noseband at Punchestown. It seemed to keep her tongue from flipping until she moved up to challenge on the turn for home but then the breathing problems resurfaced and she could only plug on for fourth. The operation is into 4 figures and is only a fifty fifty chance of success so Willie says to send her back to be a broodmare and what Willie says goes. She's given us some fun and won back about half her season's cost in prize-money. Supreme are just leasing her full sister so I may go down that route.
Two of my pals have bought shares in Myska's sister archie so will probably bump into you if you do buy in as well!

edit - meant to add I would have joined as well but wife, 4 kids and mortgage prevented me...

Last edited:
We have Beggars Wishes and Minella Daddy both running tomorrow. Both looking good at home. Could this be the start of something good

Yep Minella Daddy ran a belter Roddy.

Just watched Beggars Wishes too. Thought he ran well for a long way in what can often be a warm bumper.

Cape Hideaway is declared for Doncaster and will run, he has a great draw in stall 2 and although it is a very competitive 20 runner we are hopeful of a place.
Cornborough will be declared for Bangor which is also on Saturday, he schooled over hurdles yesterday and he jumped really well. The ground is forecast to be good so that is ideal for him.
Percy's Endeavor will run at Newcastle on Tuesday in the first race ever on the all weather at the track, she has been improving all the time but is certain to need the racecourse experience.

Last edited:
Roddy, I didn't get a photo of him, but I saw old Ballyvesey at Perth on Wednesday evening looking very well before his run in the hunters chase there.

Thanks all, had to take my daughter to Corfe Castle today so missed it but a great result to come home to. Can't wait for the trainer to e-mail the video of the race.

chef, one of my racing friends a lady called Ruth who used to post as Quixall Crossett on Final Furlong is a regular racegoer at Bangor and with her permission here is a couple of photos of Cornborough from yesterday

Cornborough%20Bangor%20May%2014th%202016_zpsd03tfcrj.jpg

Cornborough%20again%20Bangor%20May%2014th%202016_zpslochy8f1.jpg

Back