Forum horse connections

No Eddie, my house/pet-sitter is in Italy and my step-daughter in Australia at the moment and Listowel as a day trip is nigh on impossible from North Wales.

Not had the feedback from Patrick yet but it was a reasonably tender introduction so you'd certainly hope for improvement. I'm only likely to be in with her for another two or three months but hopefully at least one more run in that time.

Starting to get into the meat now and should have four runners this week starting with Let Be So at Warwick tomorrow, Should be thereabouts

Apache Gold returns to The Curragh tomorrow for it's only 45-65 race of the year; a meeting transferred from Sligo.
The same day last year was his last win at what was also an add on meeting at Cork .
Donncha O Brien rides him again so fingers crossed.

Bit early in the season to be taking on the champ Paul Nicholls but lets get it on at Worcester today with our Minella Daddy ridden by Sean against Southfield Vic, Tomorrow we are at Market Rasen for Wadswick Court in the Blue Square

Congrats Roddy. Dismissed him because of the problems he had chasing last time but great to see a performance like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back