Forum horse connections

Great win for Rolling Maul Roddy. Hopefully he can be that decent staying Chaser you hoped after all.

Echo the sentiments about Minella Daddy too.

Airlie Beach goes for black type at Gowran tomorrow. Ratings give her a good chance but we all know that one bad jump can make a mockery of ratings.

Good luck Archie!

Cape Hideaway runs on Friday 2.25 Hexham - the yard has been under a cloud for the last 6 weeks with a bug. The horse has scoped clean and hopefully the horses will start to perform better soon.

best of luck Archie.
hope you are travelling; a smashing place is Gowran.
Can't get there this time but I've got a trip planned in November that will take in Thurles, Gowran and Navan.

Best of luck with Cape Hideaway, sc.

Last edited:
Good luck Archie. Two mates have recently bought into Airlie Beach so are hoping for a quick return on their investment! She looks to have a fantastic chance

Thanks all. Apparently, Ruby said she was 'a little dinger to jump'. Google translates that to a thumbs up so I'll take it as a positive.

Congrats Archie.
Your comment reminds me of the story when Tony Ryan of GPA died one of his right hand men was asked on RTE radio to describe Dr Ryan.
"He was a bit of a b@@@@@ks " the man replied explaining that coming from America on a flight with Dr Ryan the in flight movie was The Commitments.
The glossary at the intro defined "B@@@@@ks " as " likeable rogue !"
Dr Ryan surmised that the staff must have meant "likeable rogue " when calling their boss the name.

Back