Forum horse connections

Bacardys looked really well before today's race (as did Saturnas, mind you) and stamina won him the race. Great effort from Bunk Off Early, archie.

Thanks guys. PaulT thinks that if he'd settled or if it had been 2 miles or if it had been better ground, he'd have won. Brelade at 142 probably puts him on about 144 and I'd like to think that he could get to 150. I don't back my own but he pulled out grand this morning and 10/1 NRNB looks decent ew value to me.

Just got outbid on Minella Daddy's full brother at Cheltenham. Not happy

Unlucky Roddy. He fetched a good few quid. Always difficult when you're up against a bloodstock agent filling various orders or taking on something they know they can shift at a profit.

But unless you win 2 grand nationals you couldn't make a profit, I know we are only in it for fun but this is ridiculous

Are you breeding any more of your own Roddy?

I know you're gutted to have missed out but the fact people are paying that much pays a big compliment to Minella Daddy which he deserves.

Re Flemenshill - it is silly money but it's their money and not mine. To see any sort of payback you'd need the horse to be very sound and be capable of winning big races regularly.

Are you breeding any more of your own Roddy?

I know you're gutted to have missed out but the fact people are paying that much pays a big compliment to Minella Daddy which he deserves.

Re Flemenshill - it is silly money but it's their money and not mine. To see any sort of payback you'd need the horse to be very sound and be capable of winning big races regularly.

The problem is that this nonsense means that its now 100k to get a bang average horse. NH is getting as bad as the flat.

I have a 3yo filly by Black Sam Bellamy we bred ourselves but I think our mare is about done. But we are racing two mares including the new one so who know

Good luck. Let's hope your racers can step into the role of broodmare when they've finished on the track.

Well done with Pearl Swan Roddy. Very comfortable winner & nice price last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back