Forum horse connections

Will you be there Paul? There are some reprobates on here with an interest in Baby Bob in the 2PM. (I wouldn't).

Could the first ever TH ew double be on the cards?

Will you be there Paul? There are some reprobates on here with an interest in Baby Bob in the 2PM. (I wouldn't).

Could the first ever TH ew double be on the cards?

Hi Colm. I will be there. Have a rule that I don't meet the trainer until in the paddock before the race so will be incognito before your race - we should meet in Owners and Trainers around 2.50. I am sure Peter has no idea of any link through this forum. Who else is involved?

Best of luck PD and Baby Bobbers.
Hope you are all around Sunday for Leopardstown meet up

Would love to be Eddie but , unfortunately, have to fly back to Boston. Probably as well because I am scared the Hurricane Fly sculpture will look no better in person. Hope you guys have a great time. If you're over for Cheltenham we should meet up there.

Hi Roddy. As always Pearl Swan popped up on my tracker and had intentions of backing him. I noticed the conditions of the race aren't very favourable to him today. He is rated 17lbs below Itsafreebee, but only gets 7lbs. Seems unfair! Also noticed he's back down in trip. Is it possible that today is not the day? As I mentioned before he is one of my favorite horses and I had visions of him running in the class 3 novice handicap chase at 3m in Chepstow on 25th Feb (Will be in attendance on my stag [emoji6] ). Cheers

Good luck Roddy.

One of our syndicate horses Western Breeze is running today 3.40 Southwell. She has had a few injury problems and may have fallen out of love with racing. The trainer thinks she's over her problems but she is not working like a horse with a chance today. If it looks like she isn't interested after today then she will go to the sales and hopefully make a nice broodmare. I think our only hope is that she likes the course as she has run well there both times at the track and looks particularly well handicapped on old form. The very minimum e/way hopeful bet for me.

Picture of Pearl Swan returning to the winners enclosure from Southwell racecourse Twitter account

Pearl%20Swan_zpso8bft0ap.jpg

Best of luck Roddy. Think I got the last bit of 25/1 on him. Fairly drastically shortened up since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck, Roddy.

Bunk Off Early declared for the Deloitte with Paul T riding. A big step up from a maiden to a G1 but no other race for him.

Back