Forum horse connections

Well we will try the same formula again today at Newton Abbott with the Bowens family .Away with the Greys and Princess Rowania both ridden by James. Two winners

Seems like they are automatically 10lbs well in with James on board - he rides as well as most full professionals

Madurai goes again at Limerick. It's a glorified handicap so they should finish in a heap but we're hopeful he will have come on for the last run and, considering he was placed at group level on the flat and rated in the nineties, his opening mark of 120 is ok.

Good luck Archie

Our horse Magnolia Ridge runs 5.10 Market Rasen - is in good form and won this race last year off 7lb higher - should go very close.

Best wishes Archie.

Unlucky tonight Roddy. They went no pace and I'm assuming Rolling Maul just got anchored by his big weight.

Bay of Freedom is running on Sunday in his comeback race over hurdles. He is well and, despite not being the same horse over hurdles, has a definite chance. You can read more here http://www.cheltenhamdream.com/blog-diary/ but the main reason for posting tonight (would normally be tomorrow) is the discrepancy in forecast prices: the Racing Post has him at 4/1 and most others at 16/1. If you want to back him then you should move quickly at the highest odds as one runner is double engaged and he is currently a shorter price (and Rule 4 would be less than a reformed market imho)

Oh crap, I totally forgot this was yesterday!!! Market Rasen is one of my favourites as well, lovely place. Well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cornborough ran and won Saturday night at Haydock. 13/8f however, I didn't check my e-mails or have a good look at the racing that day, so I missed it.

Oliver's Gold runs today 4.25 Cartmel. He has a squeak as won over c/d and going on his penultimate start despite us thinking he wouldn't like soft ground. I've given up predicting how they may run and just hope he runs well.

Back