Forum horse connections

One of our syndicate horses, Cape Hideaway runs in the opener at Sedgefield tomorrow. I didn't mention it l/t/o as we were told it was unlikely to place and will probably go to the sale. As is the norm he made a fool of us and finished a well btn 2nd at 20/1.

Well done Archie, and it's good to hear that a Cheltenham trip is on the cards for you.

All the best today Chef.

Last edited:
Our syndicate horse Cape Hideaway runs today Bangor 3.50 - A win would be a surprise and a place is the best we can hope for I think especially off top weight in this ground, but you never know!

Well done to Arkwright, part of the group who own ( lease ?) Jenny's Surprise, 7-1 winner at Ffos Las this afternoon.

Off to Carlisle today for a very difficult 3m handicap chase. plenty of improvers in the field and we will really need a career best for Getty to get involved.

Thought you were going to win between the last two Roddy, I think you're right, there's a nice race in him somewhere.

Sound a fanfare!
Poly Rock, my first SHR horse (purchased in November 2014), has his first run tomorrow at Clonmel. Patience is a virtue.

Best of luck, Archie, although if the betting is an accurate reflection he shouldn't need much of it.

Back