Forum horse connections

Thanks everyone. We ran into a good one, best of luck to the winner. I'd be hopeful that our girl will build on this and pick up a race or two.

Thanks everyone. We ran into a good one, best of luck to the winner. I'd be hopeful that our girl will build on this and pick up a race or two.

Trainer quote re his winner "She worked with Peregrine Run [rated 144] last week and worked all over him. She's a proper one"

Remembered Joy takes her chance at Naas 6.35 tomorrow.
12 furlongs will suit so has an ew squeak as she is in good form.

Good luck Ed. Only Weld, Halford, Harrington, O'Brien (A+J) and Bolger to beat. That's a heavy line up for a 7K 50-80 handicap!

Bugger how did I miss Place the Ace running :(

Rolling Maul is in the 4.30 this afternoon, and all 3 of Sean's rides seem to have money for them, 2 of them halving in price

Best of luck, Paul, I won't be there but I will be cheering.

And best of luck to you too, archie. She's a late starter, especially by Willie's standards, hopefully she'll be making up for lost time.

i see Bay Of Freedom returns to avenge his Kerry National defeat of last year.
Very best of luck to pdleech; we shall be there to cheer you on !

Thanks Eddie - look forward to seeing you. My in-laws are interrupting their Ireland tour to watch him for the first time; Bay of Freedom has coincidentally decided to wear blinkers. Ear plugs might have been a better option! He looks a million dollars but it's what's going on inside his head that will make the difference. Pleased to have Johnny Burke on board and, at his best, he would have half a chance.
Thanks to you as well Art. I will post a blog later - you have been warned!

Thanks all. Byrnes' horse is useful but in Willie we trust.

I was rather hoping that she would go on Friday in the mares bumper and will be on course on Thursday (for Shanning) and Friday. Fortunately, I will be ensconced in Limerick in good time to see Eileen.

Happy to buy a drink for anyone who is about.

Last edited:
Have really enjoyed your pieces on this fella. The best of luck for tomorrow and let's hope he can bounce back to something like his best.

So Raisin, my 3 year old Arvico gelding, went off to Brian Barr’s ten days ago, he’s now got a name ( Bonne Nuit) and...
e79e661d7d4106855c1e771e93f08672.jpg
99df36c825f3f285a1fe1d717608f327.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back