Forum horse connections

Another fine run by Remembered Joy at Leopardstown tonight after her recent third at Bellewstown.
Jockey Chris Hayes thought he well have won had he known her better.
Next time hopefully.... but unlikely to be 20/1 again.

Joe The Jeweller makes his debut at Roscommon tomorrow for An Capall, Baldeagle, Grey and me among a cast of twelve.
A Morpheus half brother to Seanie, he is named after a syndicate member who earned his name for his prowess at fitting rings onto bulls' noses.
(A handy skill much under rated ).
Going is soft but sire won his first race on a soft surface so Come On Us !!!

Normally when my ship comes in I'm hanging around at the airport. Today I'm stuck at the office. Ergo - he will storm in at 66/1.

Late money from 40/1 to 20/1 did not make this nervous green debutant run any quicker but on holding gluey ground ( Youceeyouceecee winning says it all ) he had no chance, not helped by being difficult to load, delaying in stalls and forgetting to run once out.
Great bunch of guys in syndicate so win, lose or bust this could great fun !
There may be a book in it AC, or two or more.
Chapter 1 : How a team won a North Tipperary Hurling Trophy after no team training between matches ( apart from weight training ; lifting pints)

I and some of the crew I hang out with in Cheltenham have shares in Getaway Gorgeous, who makes her debut in tonight's bumper at Ballinrobe. WPM says on his website that "she is a nice bumper type...and hopefully is the one to beat..."

Back