Forum horse connections

Great to hear chaps

Kemboy goes later. I have zero inside knowledge but do think he's got a top jockey on board, course (unlike Cheltenham) and going both suit perfectly and fingers crossed he gets an uncontested lead. If he does, think he’ll go very close

I actually fancied Getaway Gorgeous more than Jazzaway yesterday so dare I ask if she’s likely to run on Saturday?

That is surely the plan Moe.
Had someone told me that GG would start the same race at four times Jazzaway's price I would have questioned their sanity

Thankfully when it was obvious she wouldn’t run I doubled up on Jazzaway.

Moe, I think Gorgeous will probably take her chance on Saturday if she gets into the race but she needs a lot of horses to come out if she is to get a run.

Thanks everyone, A little overwhelming but an absolutely brilliant day. May post blog after the football (and if still sober - it's still early here)

I'm not sure if many or any forumites are acive on Twatter. If so there is an absolutely disgraceful, sulphuric account, ICY_POST run by some reprobate that should be immediately cancelled. No idea who this idiot is, but he desreves a damn good thrashing.

Back