Forum horse connections

Raise The Beat runs tomorrow night at Punchestown. His form is there for all to see. I'd be disappointed if he isn't in the top three, fighting out the finish.

Fantastic performance by Kian's Delight Roddy. Pinged every fence like a stag. Going to have some happy days over fences with this one. Well done.

Thanks guys, Peter knows how to get one ready. Had to listen to it on my phone as I just got off the flight from Alicante. Don`t think we`ve ever had a better team. Roll on the Summer Plate

Big Time Billy should run well at Ripon on the flat this afternoon before we get back to jumping reality at Worcester and Ffos Las tomorrow

Congrats Roddy! Great ride, made sure not to be too far off a stop start gallop and she is tough as nails. Well done!

Fantastic roddy, your team there is doing a great job. Well done, I'm just going to have to keep backing bowens horses at.the mo, couple more today...

Just the 4 so far for Bowen today! Well done with Rolling Maul Roddy! Didn't beat much but couldn't of looked more impressive doing it

Back