Forum horse connections

Would love to be happy for you, Chef......but.....well?....you know?.........they're bleedin' Flat horses!!

Good luck anyway, I suppose. :cool:

Plenty to keep you busy there Chef. Best of luck with them all.

Good luck with Rolling Maul Roddy. The signs are there that Pete's are running better, so there could be some nice jobs for the right time of the season.

we should run Rolling Maul over hurdles this weekend to try and get some confidence back
Rolling Maul will be Pricewise's selection tomozz.

But course inspection at 8.00am. Possibly unlikely to get go ahead considering -3C forecast for overnight?

Last edited:
Congrats with the purchases SC- good luck.

Roddy - good luck with Rolling Maul. Hope he can get some confidence back and secure himself a spot for March, where I think he'd have a squeak!

Good luck roddy hopefully start banging them in now! managed to get a bit of 20/1 ew for letbeso nice run from rolling maul the other day��

Good luck roddy last race treble for you all! good to see Sean back up for you after Jamie last time and Rebecca Curtis has 2 in the race as well. 10/1 ��

Good luck. So many meetings falling at the moment with the high water tables. Just need a break in the rain.

Congrats Roddy. Took the 10/1 on Minella Daddy last night. Appreciate the heads up.

He was very brave there from the front. Step up in trip from last time just what the doctor ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back