Forum horse connections

Fingers crossed Roddy. The horse seems to have been rejuvenated by you and the Bowen team. A great effort and achievement that deserves reward and good fortune.

Hope the jury comes down on your side Roddy, he's run with credit every time over fences and has looked on the way back to the form of his early days.

Always been the case Roddy. He was the first trainer my dad told me to look out (during the summer months) for when I was getting into the racing. Good to see some winter horses being bought in now.

I'm just gutted Timeform supremo Dan Barber blocked me on Twitter which I refuted his b*ll*cks about only getting winners between May and September. One of the hottest yards about the last month I'd have guessed.

Personally I don't mind PFN but his arrogance that someone has managed to get one of his old string to win does my head in. The horse was a good horse then and obviously lost his way in the big set up.

Well done with Pearl Swan - Roddy.

Our syndicate horse Oliver's Gold is running in a hurdle today over 2 1/2m at Sedgefield 4.30. He is a 2m Chaser so this is a bit of an experiment. Stamina will be a worry and he will not want it any softer than good to soft. Hopefully he will pick up a bit of prize money with only 5 runners and come back safe and sound.

A couple of us forumites have minor shares in Baby Bob, which runs in today's first at Naas. Her first run was very disappointing but she showed some improvement the last day, running on late past beaten horses. The second and third in that race both won next time out but that's probably irrelevant. Today's trip will probably be too sharp for her unless the slower ground makes it very testing.

Un Guet Apens returns from a minor op tomorrow. Ayr 3.55 Handicap Hurdle. He's well down in the ratings due to his recent time off but he's will need to run. Top weight of Lucinda's should be the main danger.

Un Guet Apens returns from a minor op tomorrow. Ayr 3.55 Handicap Hurdle. He's well down in the ratings due to his recent time off but he's will need to run. Top weight of Lucinda's should be the main danger.

Just got tired at the end...he wins next time out. :)

Premier Bond runs for me in the Kim Muir - in great form and hopefully he will go well

Back