Forum Horse Connections

Walk On The Moone at Kilbeggan today (18.45) is our syndicate's latest prodigy. WPM has said on his website that he is expecting "a very good run". Market vibes to this point seem to suggest there's no particular fancy for any of her opponents but that could easily change between now and race time.

There can't be anything better in life than having a horse so good that Willie will never give you a say on where she runs. Good days ahead.

Last edited:
Good Luck. Paul!

Forum members that share their experiences of ownership bring an extra dimension to the standard enjoyment of racing for the rest of us that is greatly appreciated. Not necessarily financial gain but certainly a greater involvement. We are fortunate!

Didn’t get the chance to post the past few days but delighted with Shewearsitwell first full race in over 18 months yesterday at Punchestown. Just nabbed on the line for fourth after getting tired in between the last two. Split the first & third from the mares hurdle at Cheltenham & only 6L off Epatante. The engine is still there anyway & you wouldn’t be afraid to drop back to two miles either.

Jeff runs in the 5.10 at Warwick today.

The odds are a fair reflection of his chance, but these little 4 runner affairs can be tricky with pace, and can be quite muddling, which isn't perfect when the trip is on the short side for him. That said he should be good enough to deal with it against the opposition today, so I'll be disappointed if he isn't ahead at the line.

He's a big immature baby, and the prime objective is to get more experience into him before next season. We need him to take his head out of the clouds, so hopefully there will be fewer signs of greeness and immaturity today.

Good luck today, Paul.

What was the thinking in the naming of him?

I do like the name I am just curious!

Fingers crossed he runs his best race today.

Last edited:
Shewearsitwell runs for us again in the second in Killarney, all is well and has come out of her comeback run well, big run expected fingers crossed.

Back