5TH LOOSEHEAD + £4,601.14p

6TH DAVE G + £3,400

7TH BAR THE BULL + £2,648.50p

8TH KRIZON + £1,575

9TH DIAMOND GEEZER + £604.17p

10TH QZY + £500

11TH NEWAPPROACH + £406.15p

Last edited:
Huh! After the total balls of bets at Goodwood today, singly undertaken and in consort with attending chum, that result's a bluddy miracle for me! Brilliant stuff from El Desperado as always, though. Barely says a bat squeak through most of the year, then slides into a comp and romps away. Definitely trained by B. Curley, Esq.

Chef, sorry - I've no idea where my brains were last night. I think I was so discombobulated not finding Gus at Goody, that I temporarily took leave of, if not my senses, then a modest ability to conjure up the correct race date and card. God knows when REDVERS runs - I think now it's on Friday or Saturday, but it's anybody's guess. Hopefully he is actually at Goodwood and not up at Ayr or somewhere - as I say, I'm Norah Nobrains at present, it seems.

Last edited:
£200 Harris Tweed 2.0 Goodwood

£150 e/w Sagramore 3.10 Goodwood

£50 e/w Tropical Paradise 4.50 Goodwood

£50 e/w Flowers Of Spring 6.50 Galway

Todays selections:

Starting bank: £2,200

Goodwood

2.00 Jukebox Jury £100 ew
3.10 Sagramor £100 ew
3.45 Silverheels £50 ew
4.50 Rimth £50 ew
5.25 Mosaicist £100 ew

Galway

6.50 Jumbo Rio £100 ew

Stake left £1,200

Good luck all

Yep. Play the whistle.

Il have my remaining £2000 to win on Moon Dice in the Galway Hurdle, 25/1 with Bet365 and Stanjames.

Sorry del-boy I missed this post - probably because you quoted, however you only had 1k left so it will be settled at the 1k you had left in your account.- I shall adjust Yellow and Green Jerseys accordingly - :o

Last edited:
Goodwood
2.35 Neebras £300 win
3.10 Soorah £100 e/w
3.45 Harbour Watch £300 win
5.25 Mosaicist £100 e/w

Sorry del-boy I missed this post - probably because you quoted, however you only had 1k left so it will be settled at the 1k you had left in your account.- I shall adjust Yellow and Green Jerseys accordingly - :o

Grey has come down very hard and expelled me from the competition. He said I was lucky he wasnt bringing a criminal case...

After the brilliance of yesterday the yellow jersey contest might be all but over, but the fight for the green jersey prize is still wide open. Loosehead is in front with 17 points, but if he and the other leaders falter anybody doing well today and tomorrow might overtake them.

After the brilliance of yesterday the yellow jersey contest might be all but over, but the fight for the green jersey prize is still wide open. Loosehead is in front with 17 points, but if he and the other leaders falter anybody doing well today and tomorrow might overtake them.

Desperate Dan is in front with 18pts - loosehead is joint 2nd with bar the bull on 16pts each - Dan would probaly had this wrapped up if he had staked his winner yesterday :ninja:

As i'm now so far behind the winners need to pull one out of the bag!!!

3.10 Goodwood

Mont Agel 500 e/w

Tomorrow

I think my tank is 700 left. If it is more or less, please split the tank in two as per the below.

350 win on Victoire de Lyphar 16/1 with Sportinglife and Bodog (is this allowed?) If not I will take the 14/1 elsewhere.
350 win on Crystal Capella at 13/2 with B365 and Victor Chandler

Thanks to everyone involved in this competition.

Back