Giovanni D'oro

Thrilled for you.. GS! Seems like Plan B may just be working. Fingers crossed for you all.

Travelled really well in the opener at Market Rasen today but didn't appear to get home.
Looked far from a lost cause,and it was 2m 1 1/2 f today so maybe if stepped back to 2m he can nick a little seller over hurdles.

I am so glad the peseverence is paying off for this horse and the syndicate. Fingers crossed a win is not too far away now for Gio.

Sorry for the lack of replies, been on my travels since early July, in Japan at present and home next week.

Very impressed with his Rasen performance, he hung violently left in the last few furlongs which put him out of contention. Hoping to find something over a flat 2m left-handed in the next couple of weeks.

He is absolutely flying at home though, Mandy has never seen him in better shape. She thinks he's improved a stone for hurdling and is considering throwing him back on the flat if the right race crops up.

Great to hear from you, GS! I hope all is going well with the travelling and hope to bump into you at a racetrack on your return.

So pleased for the way Gio is improving now with his hurdling.

What has your experience of Mandy been in relation to contact with the syndicate etc?

Back