Glorious Goodwood

I did Tan and I'm not aftertiming.the only thing that amazes me was the price..

I know you did WD. I was looking to see if Grassy was around and saw your post along with beef or Salmon who caught a 33/1 winner, Luke suggested laying an odds on shot and AC had Echoes in the rain
Big profits for anyone following the tips on that thread

That's not worth answering you dumbass DO:blink:

Sorry Jinny it does matter.....It has caused wars in the past on forums.

On another forum they issue a warning to newcomers saying No Aftertiming and you may be banned.

No one wants to here about you having a winner/s after the event.

Go on to the Betfair Community for example and you will be attacked from all angles stating Aftertiming will not be tolerated.

For my money it’s not half as irritating as flinging insults around or continually boasting about winners they’ve posted up.

For my money it’s not half as irritating as flinging insults around or continually boasting about winners they’ve posted up.

Barjon this is Tanlic that's his thing he used to bust my balls all the while and its all taken in good spirits. Nothing would irritate me more than than a polite and humble Tanlic going all politically correct and woke on us.

Last edited:
Barjon this is Tanlic that's his thing he used to bust my balls all the while and its all taken in good spirits. Nothing would irritate me more than than a polite Tanlic going all politically correct and woke on us.

:lol:

I just don’t see it as that big a deal. I find it quite informative to know what respected members have got up to. It’s not as if we’re in a competition is it. As for those who might try to big themselves up, well, pity them. Fortunately we’ve got a far stronger community than that

I know you did WD. I was looking to see if Grassy was around and saw your post along with beef or Salmon who caught a 33/1 winner, Luke suggested laying an odds on shot and AC had Echoes in the rain

I think I have aftertimed once in about 15 years I said I had 500 on a 12/1 jumper at Kempton after the race I was only having a laugh at the time I don't think Grassy has spoke to me since haha.

Last edited:

I think I have aftertimed once in about 15 years I said I had 500 on a 12/1 jumper at Kempton after the race I was only having a laugh at the time I don't think Grassy has spoke to me since haha.

Last edited:
I just don’t see it as that big a deal. I find it quite informative to know what respected members have got up to. It’s not as if we’re in a competition is it. As for those who might try to big themselves up, well, pity them. Fortunately we’ve got a far stronger community than that

:thumbsup:

As I was saying, the tinier the mind...

I think I gave the Betfair forum about an hour. So many huge egos vying with each other for attention. Not for me. It's like walking into a pub full of ignorant loudmouths. I'm much more comfortable in a quiet snug with guys I have time for.

This forum does have its ignorant loudmouths but none more so than one in particular.

Press edit,then in the bottom corner press delete,then theres a little box,press the little button then press delete then it says cancel/leave press leave twice and it will go to a message then just press forum and it should only show one post.

:thumbsup:

As I was saying, the tinier the mind...

I think I gave the Betfair forum about an hour. So many huge egos vying with each other for attention. Not for me. It's like walking into a pub full of ignorant loudmouths. I'm much more comfortable in a quiet snug with guys I have time for.

This forum does have its ignorant loudmouths but none more so than one in particular.

Betfair wouldn't give you 5 mins sunshine with your claims of having backed just about every horse you put up at bigger odds.........You can fool half the paople some of the time but not all of the people all of the time and certainly not me.

Time and time again you try to turn people against me and why? because I say it the way it is.

You bamblast the site with your silly rating in handicaps that sre so far off the mark it's embarrassing but it's like your braindead and still keep doing it....You must love losing.

Worst of all you came away with complete crap about horses running in 50k and 100k races being jobs.

You seem oblivious to the fact that you can't stop horses like they used to in the old day and if you do when it runs half the world would be on before the owners.

Of course there are touches but the day you know about it there will be a blue moon in the sky.

Back in the day when one was laid aout and there was many if I had put the horse up on a forum or backed it before the owner I would have been sent to coventry on a one way ticket.

So IMVHO you've never grown up and are a child crying for attention and it bores the arse off me.

To say amyone who thinks aftertiming is wrong on a forum is stupid and has a tiny mind is as ignorant as it gets.

Thats' kind of Irish(No offence guys) You say you find it annoying if someone say I have 10 winners on the trot but if the aftertime and say I had 12 winners on the trot but not proofed to the forum that's ok.

Why the hell do you think other forums kick aftertimers off ? I read one post recenty when a certain w**k** claimed he backed the winner but forgot to post it,,,,what a crock of shyte I believe you thousands wouldn't.

Anyway to each is own but if I see anyone aftertimimg (Bar Jinny who has a special pass :0)) their ass is grass

Last edited:
Thats' kind of Irish(No offence guys) You say you find it annoying if someone say I have 10 winners on the trot but if the aftertime and say I had 12 winners on the trot but not proofed to the forum that's ok.

Why the hell do you think other forums kick aftertimers off ? I read one post recenty when a certain w**k** claimed he backed the winner but forgot to post it,,,,what a crock of shyte I believe you thousands wouldn't.

Anyway to each is own but if I see anyone aftertimimg (Bar Jinny who has a special pass :0)) their ass is grass

Not really, tan. You have proved your mettle time and again and your opinions about horses are much respected, but there’s no need to keep going on about it - that’s just being boastful. So far as aftertiming is concerned there must be numerous occasions where you have considered a horse for one reason or another that won without you posting about it in advance. Why would I not be interested in your reasoning?

You give jinnyj a free pass presumably because you respect and trust her and it seems to me that’s the crucial point. As I said before the phoney ones soon get caught out and ignored.

There is a vast difference between people announcing the winners they may have backed as a gloating technique to gain some form of clout/status in a community. Obviously thahat might be a no-no on many forums with impressionable folks. There are long term contributors who are telling you what they punted without looking for it to be used for their own gain. If you think punting records is what impresses what used to be the forum regulars, you are nearly 20 years too late....and even then... no-one left on here cares, beyond wishing people they know and like well in their punting

Last edited:
When's the last time you said well done Tan? nice winner!! all you ******* do is attack me at every turn and I have given you absolutely no reason to do so.

That's your thing but go tell someone what you think that because I have given up on trying to be polite to you and your bum chum Luke who is tarred with the same brush.

As for Barjon DI and Teut Soul thanking you for your stupid verbal attack at least i know where I stand with them

You think punting records are something others don't wish they had your mad.

Go visit the Punyers Lounge where 100,000 punters are posting their selection every day and some have massive followings.

Look at your man on the racing post he put a horse up and everyone and their uncle rush to back it...........price**** or whatever his name is.

Evertime there all yacking about it on here like he's a god.

Last edited:
We'll, I've disliked you since a long-standing member on here talked about a sexual assault on her and you, to try to win a pointless internet argument called it 'alleged'. I'm disappointed that at the very very least a public apology didn't result.
One of the reasons this place 'works' is the lack of moderation but it could have been done with then. Where arseholes do join, they tend to pass through the place without causing any big damage largely because over the years people have got to know each other, their pluses and minuses, and tolerate each other, regardless of whether they put up a string of winners or losers. No one cares. If a long standing member says she backed a 33/1 shot, well done to them. It doesn't mean I see them as a shrewder punter than before. I'm sure that that wasnt the intention. If you think that a string of winners means you deserve respect, try one of the other forums with the stricter 'aftertimer' moderation, you might find it more suitable.

Where arseholes do join, they tend to pass through the place without causing any big damage

It's like swallowing a prune stone. You hope they pass through without causing any damage but now and again they get lodged in the gut and no amount senna will shift them.

(Copyright Eric Cantona)

We'll, I've disliked you since a long-standing member on here talked about a sexual assault on her and you, to try to win a pointless internet argument called it 'alleged'. I'm disappointed that at the very very least a public apology didn't result.
One of the reasons this place 'works' is the lack of moderation but it could have been done with then. Where arseholes do join, they tend to pass through the place without causing any big damage largely because over the years people have got to know each other, their pluses and minuses, and tolerate each other, regardless of whether they put up a string of winners or losers. No one cares. If a long standing member says she backed a 33/1 shot, well done to them. It doesn't mean I see them as a shrewder punter than before. I'm sure that that wasnt the intention. If you think that a string of winners means you deserve respect, try one of the other forums with the stricter 'aftertimer' moderation, you might find it more suitable.

If you think a string of continuous insults and personal attacks over someone you don't know from Adam is justified and deserves respect you are sadly mistaken.

Every ******* sexual assault is alleged you idiot and you are innocent until proven guilty. It's a term used my lawyers and the media every day.

Amber Heard all but ruined Johnny Depp because the Sun newspaper stacked the odds/lies against him but back home in a fair Trial it turns out she was lying her face off.

I am again not attacking the member I am stating a fact and it was water under the bridge for us both. You however being Sir Gallahad took it to heart and continue an all out battle of revenge.
What kind of sick person are you man?

To be honest I don't even remember much about the incident and hand on my heart I most certainly had no intention of Malice but you obviously intended malice and haven't stopped since.

I can only suggest you get a life mate you're obvious mentally challenged if that is what this is all about,

Last edited:
BOYS!!! Enough!

It really doesn’t matter. If you don’t like someone and their opinions, for goodness sake THERE IS AN IGNORE BUTTON! That’s what it’s there for. I have one member on ignore because they wound me up. And I never get involved in threads that I know I have vastly different ideas on...like the political ones...and I did Politics A Level. Why? Because life is too short. Too short to argue with people you are unlikely to meet.

Stop hurling insults. It makes you look ridiculous....ALL of you. Just calm down, go off and have a cuppa.

Because life is too short. Too short to argue with people you are unlikely to meet.

Aye, there's the rub...

Social media is a huge platform for inadequates who feel the need to shout louder than everyone else and hurl abuse at people they'd run a mile from in the street.

Sadly, this forum is not immune from infection and I have at least three that I can think of on ignore. There's probably another couple who no longer post, probably because they fall into the prune stone category but it seems I can't post anything without one in particular coming straight on with a remark.

The guy is pathetic, so pathetic he doesn't even realise how pathetic he is.

Last edited:
If you think a string of continuous insults and personal attacks over someone you don't know from Adam is justified and deserves respect you are sadly mistaken.

Every ******* sexual assault is alleged you idiot and you are innocent until proven guilty. It's a term used my lawyers and the media every day.

Amber Heard all but ruined Johnny Depp because the Sun newspaper stacked the odds/lies against him but back home in a fair Trial it turns out she was lying her face off.

I am again not attacking the member I am stating a fact and it was water under the bridge for us both. You however being Sir Gallahad took it to heart and continue an all out battle of revenge.
What kind of sick person are you man?

To be honest I don't even remember much about the incident and hand on my heart I most certainly had no intention of Malice but you obviously intended malice and haven't stopped since.

I can only suggest you get a life mate you're obvious mentally challenged if that is what this is all about,

You definitely need your special ladyboy friend to give you a hug.

Back