Godolphin

I've had a bit on Dubai Prince for the Derby and that isn't a negative as far as I'm concerned.

I've no ante post position on Dunboyne, I'm too busy trying to get my stop watch fixed before this years 2yo hit the gallops. I had Dubai Prince down as a certain Group 1 winner and the favourite in my eyes for the Derby. Going to Zambi or Bambi or whatever his name is can only be a negative.

Come to think of it, I bet Al Zarooni could have got Casamento sent off 12/1 in his maiden. Amazing to think a horse could take a step down from Halford.

Last edited:
I've no ante post position on Dunboyne, I'm too busy trying to get my stop watch fixed before this years 2yo hit the gallops. I had Dubai Prince down as a certain Group 1 winner and the favourite in my eyes for the Derby. Going to Zambi or Bambi or whatever his name is can only be a negative.

That's what I thought!! Why oh why can they not leave them be!!Love to see Mick Halford get a crack at preping one for the classics!!

At least Ahmed Atjebi has the experience of UK and Irish racecourses to point them in the right direction.

Do you think that Atjebi will be on board? What odds are you offering that Frankie gets the ride? (if of course the horses train on after a winter in Dubai!)

I'd rather Al Zarooni have them than Suroor but the whole operation's ethos of training other yard's horses is flawed imo.

Stop talking nonsense Gearoid.

It is an interesting development for sure - Suroor can't be happy, thought they might have got one each.

Is anyone going to spell Ahmed's last name correctly? AJTEBI, per-lease, not 'Atjebi'. C'mon, show some respect, Goiread.

Is anyone going to spell Ahmed's last name correctly? AJTEBI, per-lease, not 'Atjebi'. C'mon, show some respect, Goiread.

You think that is bad. Visit your local bookmaker the next time he is on a 6/4 favourite...

Last edited:
Bateji? Jabeti? Beginning to sound like something from Star Wars now. (Or just 'Useless'?)

Last edited:
Rarely can victory have tasted so sweet for the Godolphin crew!

Bin Suroor edging ever closer to the door surely?

They are a great organisation, team and give so much to racing. People should hope they take over from Ballydoyle - they are a racing fan and punter's dream. Lets hope Al Zarooni keeps going.

Al Zarooni's interview was interesting - as suspected he and Suroor are just yes men doing exactly what Sheikh M tells them.

Back