Hennessy

Denman (11/2) , What A Friend (6) , Weird Al (7) , Diamond Harry (8) , Kauto Star (8) , Burton Port (10) , Pandorama (10) , Neptune Collonges (12) , Taranis (
steamer.gif
14) , Carruthers (16) , China Rock (16) , Madison Du Berlais (16) , Silver By Nature (16) , The Tother One (16) , Barbers Shop (20) , Big Fella Thanks (20) , Duc De Regniere (20) , Great Endeavour (20) , The Package (20) , Tricky Trickster (20)

What price would Kauto Star be with a run? I asked someone today after I had written down my guess and we both independantly came up with 7/2. Would anyone disagree?

Yes but if you were to back him with a run your money would be safe if he does not. I am thinking now that 7/2 would snapped up like a shot but the chancer in me thinks a rising 10 yo off 190 first time in a handicap - Get it laid. I am aware he ran in the Haldon Gold Cup but that is a limited handicap and he got beat!

Clive Smith says a 30% of running. Now I hate people plucking figures out of the air but 59% of what Clive Smith says about Kauto Star is true.

I'm not sure. Get the feeling that Clive Smith feels that Kauto needs a big handicap win to be on a parr with the racing greats; maybe he wants to know for himself just how great his horse is.

I'm not sure. Get the feeling that Clive Smith feels that Kauto needs a big handicap win to be on a parr with the racing greats; maybe he wants to know for himself just how great his horse is.

It would be very sporting but would you risk the immortality of five King George wins? I hope so.

What are the chances now? I'd have though there is every chance will see him at Newbury.

I think it would be close to criminal to run him at Newbury and they would leave the KG there .

Well Ruby's fall at Down Royal has surely put paid to any suggestion he wll run at Newbury if it is true that poor Ruby has broken his ankle.

Get the feeling that Clive Smith feels that Kauto needs a big handicap win to be on a parr with the racing greats; maybe he wants to know for himself just how great his horse is.

I hope he runs but if it's just a question of winning a big handicap the RP Chase would make a lot more sense.

Kauto looked weary to me at the end of the race on Saturday. He has nothing to prove by turning up at Newbury. I hope they have learnt the lesson of Aintree and do not make him go for it.

Anyone know why Pandorama was withdrawn?

Traces of blood coming from his nostrils I read somewhere (sorry can't remember where). Meade was querying whether the horse had banged himself on the journey somehow as he'd scope 100% previously.

Back