Horses to Follow

Not long before the Flat turf season is here, and this filly is a horse I expect to be profitable to follow

​Model Guest

Did not win as a juvenile but was 2nd three times. Though it was her two runs in Group races that caught my eye when despite still green [6 runs in total] ran with credit.

Real story for me though is that she is trained by George Margarson, who is not a household name but knows what to do when in charge of a good horse especially one of the fairer sex

Backed as if defeat would not happen [Sp,10-11]...bit it did!

Hung again which cost him the race, might have needed the run though and probably will improve when back on the turf

Dark Horse for the upcoming Flat season is ​Malika I Jahan

A filly trained by the under rated David Lanigan. She caught my eye when outrunning odds in a decent October maiden at Newmarket finishing 6th.

Didn't know where to post this, but Yorkhill runs at clonmel tomorrow!!

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Not sure if he is still about the place but the 'Slim Exacta' could be on in the 7F trial at Leopardstwon on Sat. 1. Madhmoon 2. Could Be King.

Solage was very impressive winning for Jim Bolger at Gowran Park during the week.Interestingly she was sold for a million at the sales after finishing second in a French maiden last year.I can see her being campaigned at Group 1 level.

Disappointing run, though after looking the first beat kept on.

Ground probably too quick, or needs much further

Backed as if defeat would not happen [Sp,10-11]...bit it did!

Hung again which cost him the race, might have needed the run though and probably will improve when back on the turf

​Exalted Angel

Wears cheekpieces for first time tomorrow [2.10 Newcastle], and trainer says the horse worked exceptionally well in them last week....so each way @ 9-1 [Bet 365]

Decrypt won like a really good horse at Cork today.
a fine specimen that covers a lot of ground standing and loads more when running , he might well be sold by owner /trainer Pat Twomey before too long.
Marshal Jennings won the good handicap well and Katie was singing his praises on the grand stand so omens good for him.

Epic run to just fail in a great race

Though she owes me nothing after a great last season I still think Sea Of Class is a horse to follow when taking on the older boys this summer/autumn

Am already on at 7-2 for the Prince Of Wales [Royal Ascot] & 7-1 to go one better in the Arc!

Haggas could have another for same connections.
Sea Of Faith only 4th yesterday, but more to come surely.

I wouldn't be cribbing the ride tbh given how she broke away and it was just a starting point with a view to the future.
Clearly she was better than where she finished and punters may feel hard done by but he was always going to be easy on her.

Not long before the Flat turf season is here, and this filly is a horse I expect to be profitable to follow

​Model Guest

Did not win as a juvenile but was 2nd three times. Though it was her two runs in Group races that caught my eye when despite still green [6 runs in total] ran with credit.

Real story for me though is that she is trained by George Margarson, who is not a household name but knows what to do when in charge of a good horse especially one of the fairer sex

Runs at Ascot on Wednesday

Big drifter and though unplaced was not disgraced

Runs in a handicap again at Ascot tomorrow [3.25] and the 28-1 with Bet Victor appeals each way

Back